JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish you all good luck with out voting the commies.

How wealthy, apparently guilt ridden white folk continue to be down on themselves is a mystery to me.

Instead of being in politics, they should sacrifice themselves by leaping into active volcanoes to prove they mean what they say....

and just where do you think WAC should go? WAC has been with the Fair grounds since the late 80's

They should have been more diligent and less picky finding a building to purchase when they started looking 10 years ago. What do you think they started a building fund for? Maybe so they could have a fund to keep robbing from to pay the bills. At this point I don't think they have enough left in that fund to purchase anything that would work which they did early on.
At what point do you stop doing the same thing over and over and hoping the result will change. The only time they make money or even break even is the display show or when there is a huge panic!

Last Edited:
They should have been more diligent and less picky finding a building to purchase when they started looking 10 years ago. What do you think they started a building fund for? Maybe so they could have a fund to keep robbing from to pay the bills. At this point I don't think they have enough left in that fund to purchase anything that would work which they did early on.
At what point do you stop doing the same thing over and over and hoping the result will change. The only time they make money or even break even is the display show or when there is a huge panic!

If you have issues that you are no part of.....stop effin going then. Find you own Friggin building and hold your own gun show.

Can we please get back to election strategy to help our pro-2A candidates, hamstring the anti's and mitigate the damage that's coming to our friends among the incumbents? Thank you... :)

Addendum: Hard reality in this state is, while there are some semi-pro-2A Dems in the Legislature none of them will ever be allowed into Leadership or Statewide office because they're not in Seattle's pecking order. What I'm saying here is if you're a Rural D, even a Yellow Dog, it might be better to crossover at the State Office level to try to at least SLOW DOWN the mass insanity of King County.

Addendum: Hard reality in this state is, while there are some semi-pro-2A Dems in the Legislature none of them will ever be allowed into Leadership or Statewide office because they're not in Seattle's pecking order. What I'm saying here is if you're a Rural D, even a Yellow Dog, it might be better to crossover at the State Office level to try to at least SLOW DOWN the mass insanity of King County.

Ok not out, Take a look at the PDC for Sharon Shewmake and see who is donating to her campaign. Less than 10% from the actual district she represents. She is definitely not going to bite the hand that is feeding her! Not if she wants to stay in office

Ok not out, Take a look at the PDC for Sharon Shewmake and see who is donating to her campaign. Less than 10% from the actual district she represents. She is definitely not going to bite the hand that is feeding her! Not if she wants to stay in office
I know of such a case farther south too... a person I knew in college who campaigned about "funded by my district" and then not only took Bloomberg money but also had the audacity to personally reach out to me knowing I was WELL out of district with a handwritten "old friend, will you please help me?" letter. I sent my FORMER friend a buck-fifty in nickels (thirty pics of silver) and a "Have A Nice Life" in reply.

I know of such a case farther south too... a person I knew in college who campaigned about "funded by my district" and then not only took Bloomberg money but also had the audacity to personally reach out to me knowing I was WELL out of district with a handwritten "old friend, will you please help me?" letter. I sent my FORMER friend a buck-fifty in nickels (thirty pics of silver) and a "Have A Nice Life" in reply.

I feel really good about the candidate who is challenging her, she has a very strong grassroots movement, people up here were floored when the former incumbent got beat by Sharon when he won the previous election by 10k votes in a small district. He got overconfident I think. Really bums me out that you feel like we'll lose a seat down south. I was hoping we could make up at least one. There are a few others that the GOP feel might be vulnerable, so maybe get lucky there!

I feel really good about the candidate who is challenging her, she has a very strong grassroots movement, people up here were floored when the former incumbent got beat by Sharon when he won the previous election by 10k votes in a small district. He got overconfident I think. Really bums me out that you feel like we'll lose a seat down south. I was hoping we could make up at least one. There are a few others that the GOP feel might be vulnerable, so maybe get lucky there!
This person is in the Puget Sound area, "south" being relative to you, and regrettably she got elected and I think is now trying to move over and challenge an incumbent R senator. Her seat could be a flip if the R's in the neighborhood get their act together to resist the "My Husband And Kids Are Veterans!" siren song...

This person is in the Puget Sound area, "south" being relative to you, and regrettably she got elected and I think is now trying to move over and challenge an incumbent R senator. Her seat could be a flip if the R's in the neighborhood get their act together to resist the "My Husband And Kids Are Veterans!" siren song...

Do you know if anyone solid has stepped up? I'll say we have never had a better opportunity to flip seats what with the majority leaders pencil whipping Inslee's Safe Start Proclamation with no special session and dialog. Frankly I'm surprised they didn't take the special session opportunity to revisit gun control.

"What? There's an election going on? C'on folks, focus! Peter grab that sword of divergence. Use that spell of misdirection...wait. wait...What ma? I can't take out the garbage right now! Can't you see I'm in a raid?!"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top