JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wish you all good luck with out voting the commies.

How wealthy, apparently guilt ridden white folk continue to be down on themselves is a mystery to me.

Instead of being in politics, they should sacrifice themselves by leaping into active volcanoes to prove they mean what they say....

By my count, 36 names in the hat for gov. per the primary ballot.

Will be interesting to see if there's legit. competition for AG as well.

Boss

Anybody get their ballot yet? Seems to be getting late in the game for usual election cycle... we're at under three weeks and if memory serves we usually start getting pamphlets etc a month before but this year nothing.

Anybody get their ballot yet? Seems to be getting late in the game for usual election cycle... we're at under three weeks and if memory serves we usually start getting pamphlets etc a month before but this year nothing.
Got my primary ballot in the mail this week. No voter's pamphlet, but then again, I don't ever recall getting a pamphlet for the primaries. Just the general election.

Link(s) for candidate info may be listed on your ballot(s) near/below the instructions.

Aside from that, who seems to be best candidate folks can/should get behind?

Link(s) for candidate info may be listed on your ballot(s) near/below the instructions.

Aside from that, who seems to be best candidate folks can/should get behind?

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

lf.jpeg

:s0114:

According to my math, he's the 5th Republican that has declared that they are running for Governor:
  • Loren Culp
  • Phil Fortunato
  • Joshua Freed
  • Anton Sakharov
  • Martin Wheeler
Let's not forget that Tim Eyman is also running as an independent. Let's hope they only attack Inslee and not each other................

Ray
at least you have some pro 2A options in WA.

I'll start going through the online voters pamphlet and typing up a thread with my thoughts and whatever positive or negative signs I see once I get back to the laptop--it's too deep a dive for me to do from the tablet on a bus.

The one thing I'll say right now, if you vote for ANY statewide D you might as well take a hacksaw, cut your guns into pieces and shove them up your arse sideways RIGHT NOW. Ditto to ANY incumbent on the State Supreme Court unless the challenger is even WORSE. The Seattle Machine will ALWAYS control the Legislature, and the Executive Branch is our best chance to put the brakes on them until we find a way to break the Seattle Machine's stranglehold on the Supreme Court.

Fortunato is GOP but he does not like guns. He is the former Mayor of Auburn. Don't want Sakharov in there and I have not heard anything about Freed or Wheeler. Loren Culp wants to fiercely fight for 2nd amendment rights. I have exchanged a few e-mails with him getting some flyers to put on my table at the gun show.
If Fortunato does not like guns, then it is truly unfortunato that he got an "A" from the NRA . . . that may be the only indicator for many pro 2A voters.

I'm no political strategist by any stretch, but it seems relatively common sense that we need to support the candidate with the best chance of winning vs. who we may like best. Many may like Culp, but if he doesn't have a chance to actually win...pushing him forward isn't the best idea.

So far, it's looking like:

Freed, Culp or perhaps Garcia.

Tick Tock...Election day is Aug. 4.:eek:

Winning local districts is also key. We've got to get some more seats back to help pull us back from the brink (Virginia anyone?). With all going on right now, 2020 may well be the most important election year in our lifetimes. Hopefully all the complacent fence-sitters take the ~180 seconds to fill out their ballots.

Boss

The Puget Sound/King Co., current anti LE trends, pending lawsuit against him.

Care to elaborate?

Boss

Loren Culp on his Facebook page had a vid explaining what Freed did. He turned all the info over the the State Patrol for further investigation. It had something to do with Lorens wife. She is not in the best of health and is self conscious of the way she looks. Freed threaten to post pics of his wife online if he did not pull out of the race. This was about 4 months ago. The vid may still be on his Facebook page. It was during a live cast from his home.

Is anyone in Washington going to vote for Saruman the White? His previous experience includes Head of the White Council and Lord of Isengard. He apparently held some position briefly in The Shire, but it didn't work out very well.

pyt6hrogqqb51.jpg

What makes you think Loren Culp will not win? Freed is a blackmailer and does not deserve the office.

Why don't you just post that info right on up here and I will be happy to forward it to the Freed Campaign to him personally as a matter of fact and he will be with you shortly!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top