JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OMG I've already started down this path and it's both excellent and terrible at the same time!

I started a background check on my first AR this week... I started lightly looking into some things to customize it and before I know it, I'm on track to order an adjustable gas block, free floating handguard, flashlight, 2-stage trigger and a stock right off the bat. But... I'm being good and holding off until I can get a better feel for the rifle fresh out of the box.

@Lasers still got any of those group buy triggers available? I'm going to be the devil on Mike's shoulder for a sec and say...go on Mike...get a new trigger ;)

Remember something.
What items can you buy that will last 3 lifetimes, or more, that will hardly ever break down, you can use for hobbies, and protection?
Cars or guns.
Nothing else

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Hey welcome to the forum and our gun friendly circus

The classifieds here are real good. Have a FFL picked out. In Portland the classy pawnshops are great to work with as they allow you to receive firearms via shipping.

If you were to try to buy from a Washington resident and do the transfer near the border at Fisherman's Marine,
the Washington resident has to come twice because they won't hold the gun for you. Something to consider.

In addition to NW Armory, consider Oregon Arms and Ammunition Oregon Arms & Ammunition
and Highline Firearms in Carlton HighLine Firearms LLC | Firearms and Gear for sale | Carlton | 97111 Both are great to work with.

Gun.deals and WikiArms.com feature great online prices. There are some large gun stores that ship all across the country and have very large inventories. Again, Have a FFL picked out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top