JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those table sharks tend to piss me off. They take turns standing outside "smoking" or "BSing" and buy stuff before it gets into the show. Its an accepted practice, but tends to always play out the worse for the young guys that come to the show thinking they are going to get some decent money out of what they brought.

But to each their own.

Well, I guess you could do the same. I've never done it as usually I'm not looking for used guns but maybe I'll give it a try next time.

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

I was at that show. My first time ever. We got a sweet Hungarian Mosin Nagant for $100. Only problem was had to carry the thing around for the next 3 hours... I did have 3-4 guys ask me if I wanted to sell it... It was a fun experience, going to try to make next months...

Those table sharks tend to piss me off. They take turns standing outside "smoking" or "BSing" and buy stuff before it gets into the show. Its an accepted practice, but tends to always play out the worse for the young guys that come to the show thinking they are going to get some decent money out of what they brought.

But to each their own.

Well, in my case I got my asking price so I guess it was win/win.

At the Chehalis show I saw a woman taking pictures with her cell phone, but before I found security to report her she left. Security at the check in table was really busy and I didn't see any others when I needed them.

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Next time follow her out to her vehicle and get the lisc plate #

Anyway, do people (those who don't have a table) walk around with signs on their backs advertising what they have? Are these types of sales typically conducted inside the venue, or outside in the parking lot? Would I be allowed to carry a shoulder bag containing the handguns I'm selling?

I was at a show last year & I spotted a guy with a dolly full of rifles, bungee corded in place along with a sign "We Now Accept Visa & M/C" he was doing a brisk business as I saw him go back to his car to refill the cart several times.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top