JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GUESS NONE OF YOU READ THE BIO OF THE GUY WHO WROTE THE ARTICLE.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE EATS CROW AND CHOKES.

YOUR SO CALLED ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN BY A GUY THAT BELIEVES IN CIVILLIAN DISARMAMENT AND DOES NOT WANT YOU ARMED.COOLAID.......

HERE IS SOME REALITY FOR YOU ELITE BELIEVERS AND COOLAID DRINKERS.

<broken link removed>

You might want to take a closer look at the page you linked to.... :s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114:

YOUR SO CALLED ARTICLE WAS WRITTEN BY A GUY THAT BELIEVES IN CIVILLIAN DISARMAMENT AND DOES NOT WANT YOU ARMED.COOLAID.......

<broken link removed>

"Former civilian disarmament supporter"

I sent Mr. Nemerov an email and asked him to elaborate on the "former".

He did write a good article which seems to be the most credible piece of information I have seen on this incident. I'm kind of torn on the issue of helping to stop illegals and criminals from obtaining weapons at shows; I don't think that simply putting the blame on the buyer for lying is a sufficient fix. Beyond responsibility for keeping our gun rights, we should also share in the responsibility of keeping weapons out of the hands of criminals.

The main questions here are..

1. they had a long list of violations from a former gun show.Why did they not arrest or convict anyone,or use the abatement rule and impound the property at the time of the violations.

2.why did they not impound the propery now.

3.why did the heb guy show up without a lawyer for advice knowing he was facing Apd batfe and the abatement officer.

4.What was the end result.The gunshow tgs suffered. Legal citizens could not sell legal firearm to legal citizens without a ffl dealer.

5.What happened to the list of violations they had,are they coming back with the list if there is ever another gunshow.And make the same comprimise.

I say APD AND BATFE GOT EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED NO PRIVATE SALES.

LAUGH ALL YOU WANT TILL IT HAPPENS HERE.THEN YOU WILL SCREAM FOUL.

WHEN IS GOING TO STOP NEVER.TILL THEY STOP PRIVATE SALES.

WHATS NEXT-I WILL TELL MY THOUGHTS IT WILL BE AN INTERNET SITE JUST LIKE THIS ONE.NO POSTING FIREARM SALES

MAYBE THEN YOU SPIT THAT COOLAID OUT AND NOT SMILE AND LAUGH.

JUST LOOK AT WASHINGTON AND THE RECENT ASSUALT WEAPONS BAN LEG.
:s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114:

Liberals never accept reality. Just like Obama denies the loss in Mass was about his policy so will the liberals here deny what happened in Texas. Head in the sand, I give up.

jj

This is obviously not something BATF actually put forth. This is clearly the gun show promoters and vendors trying to scare the average Joe out of selling his own gun and into going through them. They are simply making up a story to cover up their own underhanded way of eliminating competition.

It really saddens me how quickly many gun owners on this forum can be worked into a frenzy by a blatant falsehood with no evidence. It saddens me deeply.

well, there are two bills before the Washington legislature now, bothh dealing with the "guin show loophole". One forbids private non-NCIS sales, the other imposes criminal liability on any non-FFL selling to a restricted person... doesn't matter if seller sees credible documentation. Also, if any firearm sold by a private party at a gun show ever ends up being identified as a "crime weapon", the seller faces heavy charges.... even if the guy he sold it to later sold it to someone else.

Those are real live bills now submitted. Brendan Williams is chief sponsor of both. (now THERE's a guy who needs voted out of office....) Together they make this back room deal in Austin seem like kids having a fun birthday party.

<broken link removed>

As I stated I was going to contact Mr. Nemorov, the author of the above mentioned article, I did just that.

My concern was why he was now a former civilian disarmament supporter, his reply:

Three reasons: Research, research, research. I found out that I had been lied to and I allowed biased media to tell me what’s up. Though not autobiographical, that’s why I published my first book: to help with outreach.

If you read some of my other articles, you will see that I have changed my mind on the subject, and look for a follow-up on the Austin gun show today, including more interviews I am wrapping up.

Thank you for sending me your kind note. It was a bit disconcerting seeing some of the comments about the article and what some readers think I’m saying. I interview, send interviewees a review copy, and then publish what they have verified as the truth from their perspective.
So perhaps you can help calm some of these folks down?

Sincerely,

Howard Nemerov, Author
Four Hundred Years of Gun Control: Why Isn't It Working?

Austin Gun Rights Examiner
<broken link removed>

Note: his concern was on comments on his website, not this one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top