JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They asked that you comply? I wonder how many Texan's actually complied with their request, LOL! Austin is a little more liberal than the rest of the state from what I know (which isn't a lot I suppose)...Very interesting, I wonder what the agenda was that got those flyers posted...?

Last Edited:
Just read the article and saw the "Flyer"........

Have any of our members ever had ANY dealing with ANY government agency where they did not put notices, demands, directions etc. on "Official Letterhead'? Thus verifying the validity of official nature of such a demand?
I know in my 30+ years (as a professional) dealing with Federal, Stae, County and City bureaucracy's I have not!
And (sadly :) I have had dealings with the like of FBI, OSHA, EPA, State Police, Local Police, FAA, NTSB, Energy Dept. the BATFE and many others. hmmmmmmm

They asked that people comply. That means absolutely nothing. They can ask whatever they want. The BATF needs to go away in my opinion. If they would have had the law backing them, they would have demanded and ordered that people comply.

They asked that people comply. That means absolutely nothing. They can ask whatever they want. The BATF needs to go away in my opinion. If they would have had the law backing them, they would have demanded and ordered that people comply.

:s0114: I noticed that too. The wording is certainly soft. My wife and I have to remind ourselves to say more things like "Please {do this}" instead of "Will you please {do this}". If you ask, that implies that either Yes or No is an appropriate response...

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61886

"This bubblegum is happening all around the nation. The feds have also been setting up stings at gun shows. They supposedly are posing as sellers selling stuff their not supposed to be selling and then following the buyers home and making the arrest away from the show. They are also using camera recording at the shows parking lots, taking down anyones lic plate number to see who attends. The show must go on, so the cops can bust you. Just another way of making everyone a criminal, so they can take away more of your rights- slave."

---------------------------------------

thoughts from other boards

jj

Thanks all you liberals.

If someone told a lie in your name you would probably speak up and say it wasn't true. This has been out for a while has any government agency denied it?

jim

If someone told a lie in your name you would probably speak up and say it wasn't true. This has been out for a while has any government agency denied it?

jim

Oh brother! :huh:

So by your logic anything anyone ever says is true if it's not rebutted? I wonder how well that plays in a court of law?

Oh brother! :huh:

No we are not brothers thank God:s0112::s0112: but I guess I should have gone farther with what I was saying. Men of principle will stand up against lies but we are dealing with government men who have no principles. So they will neither confirm or deny as it helps their cause either way.

jj

No we are not brothers thank God:s0112::s0112: but I guess I should have gone farther with what I was saying. Men of principle will stand up against lies but we are dealing with government men who have no principles. So they will neither confirm or deny as it helps their cause either way.

jj

The problem here is you are using generalized cliches and sound bytes as proof when what is needed is actual proof. Proof rules the day, assumptions? well you know that cliche!

I took the time to read www.texasguntalk.com on the subject and they have not yet found a single piece of evidence that this is true. There is even conjecture that a dealer may have put this up at the show so that more transfers were steered his way, brother!

If you want a real conspiracy theory, maybe these hype-sites are spreading stories like this around to increase traffic to their sites. Makes just as much sense.

..Watched something on the AFT/BATF.. over a billion dollars in funding a year to do what exactly? Take the LEOs credit for busts and leads?

I know, I know.. its mostly the heads of state and those bubblegum DC anti gunners.. but still You can't NOT blame the SS and Gestapo for enforcing what Hitler decreed either.
Working for evil is still evil.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top