JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
that bill will never pass, did you read the part on registering? Each person is only allowed to keep 1 such gun. That bill is the worst case scenerio and then they hope for the best. pretty stupid I think

The problem is, they do the same thing with their proposed bills, as we do with our sales. We ask for "X", so we can be talked down to Y. What is their "Y"? OK, you can have your "assault rifles", & "high cap mags", but we still want you to register you firearms & we will still come to your home for inspection of said firearms! I will not except their "X" or their "Y"!

Of course there will always be illegal gun sales, what I'm talking about is seeing an ad for a handgun you'd like to have, contacting the owner and agreeing to meet in an hour at the Fred Meyers parking lot , money changes hands, hands are shaken and you go home with your new purchase all perfectly legal. I do not like to break the law, especially committing a felony so if the universal background checks passes I will comply. But as I said I won't like it.
All you guys who say they will continue doing what they want are you willing to risk a felony ?

You just don't get it. There's never a point where they're going to stop. If you start to go down that road you may not get another shot at standing up. The account given by some Jews was that they wished they had tried to stand up sooner but by the time they realized where they were being marched, it was too late. They were starving and disarmed. How far are we to go down that same road before we as a whole realize where we're being taken.

Of course there will always be illegal gun sales, what I'm talking about is seeing an ad for a handgun you'd like to have, contacting the owner and agreeing to meet in an hour at the Fred Meyers parking lot , money changes hands, hands are shaken and you go home with your new purchase all perfectly legal. I do not like to break the law, especially committing a felony so if the universal background checks passes I will comply. But as I said I won't like it.
All you guys who say they will continue doing what they want are you willing to risk a felony ?

I will never put in writing what I will do.... CYA

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I will comply with all laws that have their roots in common sense and do not encroach on my (or someone else's) natural rights.

It seems to me that our rights have been being trampled on for longer than I have been alive.
For what it's worth, the 2nd Amendment does not give us the right to bear arms... That right comes from being ALIVE. It's what John Locke called a Natural Right.
The 2nd Amendment is part of our nation's foundation for the purpose of protecting the other guarantees, not to repel invaders.

There are FAR WORSE things than receiving a felony.

One of the worst things I can think of is to continue to roll over at each small encroachment and lose our ability (not our RIGHT, we can't lose that!) to defend ourselves. We do not have a right to be alive... but we damned sure have the right to try to stay alive, to defend ourselves, our families and the nation that helps maintain our freedoms.

I have told my children since they were young that I do not fear death- I will try to avoid it, but I do not fear it. I think that to die while helpless and unarmed as so many peoples have done throughout history would be quite unpleasant, but to die doing battle against an oppressor would be just fine by me.

What is the right path to freedom? I don't know, and I worry for my children's future.

If you have the chance to read the book "Unintended Consequences" I highly recommend it.

Since they want to make legally owning a firearm just cause to do a search warrant on your residence, I think it is destined to fail, I don't see how that can reach Federal exemption from "Unreasonable Search and Seizure" same for the one gun rule.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top