JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I'm looking at a house on some property between Sherwood and Newberg. What are the legalities of shooting on your own land out of city limits? Who would you call to find out if it was legal to shoot there?:huh:

I have a buddy who lives between Sherwood and Newberg right along HWY99. When I actually get a hold of him (he is busy) he allows me to shoot pistols in the back of his property right into the side of the mountain in the opposite direction of HWY99 (very safe). I can hear the big trucks go by on HWY99. Set up some gongs there too. His property is in Yamhill County. Never had a problem, except one of his employees never got the message that I was going to be there one evening and he kind of freaked out. A phone call to the boss sorted everything out!

If you buy the place, invite me over sometime, ha, ha.

Hello, I'm looking at a house on some property between Sherwood and Newberg. What are the legalities of shooting on your own land out of city limits? Who would you call to find out if it was legal to shoot there?:huh:

Nice, Thats the same with my buddys dads place, we used to go shooting over there all the time, but it was on 100 acre farm. We scared a bunch of the neighbors field workers off and started a whole ordeal so we dont shoot there anymore. Im still looking for a few acres of my own tho.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top