JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's some pics. It's not mint but in really great shape. I noticed some rust on the back strap in between the grips. The serial puts production in either 75 or 76.

Edit: The pics don't do the finish any justice. The bluing has that black chrome look, very shiny. Besides the rust on the back strap the finish looks new, to me anyways. I plan on shooting this on a regular basis with lighter loads so I don't shake it or me a part.

20190717_082454.jpg
20190717_082514.jpg 20190717_082529.jpg
20190717_082550.jpg 20190717_082652.jpg 20190717_083027.jpg

Last Edited:
Here's some pics. It's not mint but in really great shape. I noticed some rust on the back strap in between the grips. The serial puts production in either 75 or 76.

Edit: The pics don't do the finish any justice. The bluing has that black chrome look, very shiny. Besides the rust on the back strap the finish looks new, to me anyways. I plan on shooting this on a regular basis with lighter loads so I don't shake it or me a part.

View attachment 601060
View attachment 601061View attachment 601062
View attachment 601063View attachment 601064View attachment 601065
Congratulations papa, it's a boy!!! Very nice score and well deserved indeed. If you haven't met arakboss, he's a helluva nice guy!

In Oregon, the OSP runs the serial number during the background check to see if its stolen. WA doesn't have that tool available to dealers or citizens. Local LE will not run the check in WA either, even if you ask at the station.

I am going to pursue a handgun purchase from an apartment neighbor of my father. Seller is WA resident, I'm an OR resident. If I decide to purchase the revolver I will ask him to have local WA ffl ship it to my Oregon ffl. Will the WA ffl check to see if it has been reported stolen before shipping. What do they typically charge for this? What recommendations do you guys have for arranging payment? He will likely want cash payment (no cc).

Washington has a bad check enforcement program similar to Arizona's, which I have used several times. As long as the check isn't a case of a stop payment, they will get your money back to you www.seattle.gov/documents/departments/police/forms/Fraudulent_Check_Crime_Report.pdf

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads