JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its been talked about before here but if I remember correctly the seller was tipped off to what was going on when he got to the agreed on place early and watched the"buyers" friends take up positions around the area.

Its been talked about before here but if I remember correctly the seller was tipped off to what was going on when he got to the agreed on place early and watched the"buyers" friends take up positions around the area.

Why would he still put himself in that position? :confused:

Why would he still put himself in that position? :confused:
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Maybe I didn't explain it correctly. The seller was able to tell that something was "up" because he got to the agreed upon meeting place early and watched the "buyer" drop off his buddies around the parking lot who then took up hiding places. The seller then after talking with the seller on the cell phone just left and scrapped the deal

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Maybe I didn't explain it correctly. The seller was able to tell that something was "up" because he got to the agreed upon meeting place early and watched the "buyer" drop off his buddies around the parking lot who then took up hiding places. The seller then after talking with the seller on the cell phone just left and scrapped the deal

Oh yea I recall hearing this awhile back.

I'm a bit confused. So you were talking about a different incident? What you describe here does not match this news report.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top