JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And thats like saying OR doesn't have a registry only 4473.... if you believe that I'm sorry.

Oregon does not have a registry either. Do you HAVE to tell the state of OR when you sale a gun, and who it went to? The answer is NO and so there is no registration.

If there is a registry how do they find out when you sale a gun and to who? How do they find out if you buy a gun from someone? Answer is they dont. While they may have a record of original buyer that does not equal a registration.

On my NFA items they ARE registered. If I want to sell it I have to do paperwork, the buyer has to do paperwork. That goes though the ATF and the item can not be given to the new owner until it is approved by the ATF and they know who has the item and the main address. That IS registration. That happens in a couple of states on regular firearms, that IS registration.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top