JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great idea!

I would also love an option, if you were trying to reach someone and their inbox is full, that they would be notified that someone is trying to reach them via PM - that would be a nice notice too.

Ideally, I'd like a system that lets you know someone's box is full before you try to send 'em a message and it disappears into the Void... but the boardware devs may not have thought of that, and new features take time and money--a great deal of both.

I would just be happy to be able to export my mails I want to keep to a pdf or some other easy way to save it without screen shots or copy and pasting for hours...

How do you delete pm/conversations. Unless I'm somehow missing it, I don't see an easy 'delete' button/option. I went for months not logging into this site. Used to be easy.

How do you delete pm/conversations. Unless I'm somehow missing it, I don't see an easy 'delete' button/option. I went for months not logging into this site. Used to be easy.

Not too difficult. When you click on your Inbox, select "Show All". On the next screen, just click in the box next to any 'conversations' you want to delete, a pop up window will come up that says "Leave Conversations" - click on "Leave Conversations" to delete (leave) your checked messages.

Delete.JPG

go to inbox ,click little box to the left of message to highlight it then select leave conversation

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top