1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Private Lessons

Discussion in 'Archer Defense Concepts' started by David Bowman, Dec 13, 2015.

1. David Bowman

David Bowman Beaverton OR Archer Defense Concepts Silver Vendor

Some think that private instruction is for those who make much more money than the average guy. I have always believed that if you save your money and buy a good quality product the first time, you will not be stung by the bitter taste of purchasing something of inferior quality and not getting your money's worth. How much would you pay to be as good as you could be and build the skills to hit the target quickly and effectively?

In the scheme of things, private lessons are quite affordable; given that the skills that you will learn may end up as not only something that helps you win at 3 gun competition and IDPA or get that game while hunting; but it may save your life in a deadly force encounter. Private Instruction has the added plus of being available to you on your time, in a venue that suits you as the customer, without the added pressure of classroom time constraints.

This is also an excellent accessory gift to buy (especially this time of year) if you are purchasing a gun for a spouse or loved one and want to ensure they get off to good start with their training or want to give them a unique gift that will be useful for years to come.

Archer Defense Concepts offers private lessons in Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun disciplines and I offer discounts on this service for NWFA members that results in significant savings over what the listed retail price is.

So if you are considering training in the new year; send an email detailing what discipline you are looking for lessons in, what time frames and days work for you, and any questions you might have to info@archerdefenseconcepts.com and once we work out the details; I can send you the coupon code for significant savings at the web-store when you sign up.