JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a absolutely pristine, unfired AR-10. The caliber is .308. I am the original purchaser/owner.
I'm not looking to sell, but am putting forth a rather unusual trade possibility.

I'm looking for some professional tatoo work. A couple small cover ups and some sleeve/back work.
It needs to be someone close to Vancouver, I can't drive to Tacoma for this. I need to see some portfolio/work before hand and would prefer that you're working in a local shop, but if you work from home, etc... that may be ok too.
The artist would have to be able to legally own a firearm in WA state.... transfer out of my name at FFL is a must. I'm looking for around $2000 in tat work.
Anyways... if you're a great tatoo artist and this might be of interest... please PM me. I can provide more photos if necessary. Comes as pictured, EXCEPT the bipod, I think I still have the box and manual around (we can talk about adding some or a lot of ammo). Located in Vancouver, WA. Thank you.

20210608_221900.jpg
20210608_222742.jpg
20210608_221826.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: