JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well you can keep checking here every once in a while someone has some for sale, your local Bimart get thier primer and powder shipments on Thur or Friday. The gun show, but your going to pay out the nose for them; $60 - 70 per 1000.. Just depends on how bad you need or want them and what your willing to pay for them.

Hope this helps

Well you can keep checking here every once in a while someone has some for sale, your local Bimart get thier primer and powder shipments on Thur or Friday. The gun show, but your going to pay out the nose for them; $60 - 70 per 1000.. Just depends on how bad you need or want them and what your willing to pay for them.

Hope this helps

Is $20- $40 per 1000 markup really paying out the nose?

Is $20- $40 per 1000 markup really paying out the nose?

And YES. Considering that I have standing orders for me and a couple friends at $240 / 10,000 + haz. So paying an extra $20- 40 / 1000 is paying out the nose when Im only paying $24 /1000... But like I told the guy who asked where to find them.. Depends on how much you are willing to pay and how bad you need or want them. I am not willing to $60- 80 / 1000..

SO.... What's fair ?

I checked the large Mail Order Sites today, several would let me backorder 5K each, only at a price to be determined upon them getting stock. There is a 5K limit, $22/50# HASMAT additional shipping fee, and full shipping UPS costs from Middle or Eastern America. They show old discounted prices, but their Retail on Bench Rest primers is in the mid-$40's/K. Standards primers are in the mid->high $30's.

Do the math, add 4$/k for shipping, handling and HASMAT , and pricing is not outrageous at the $50/K for almost impossible to acquire product.

If you are actively reloading, the difference between Bi-mart at $34.99/1000 (they are out) and $50/1000 is only .015/cents per round. That's $ 0.75cents per box of loaded ammo, If you have the rest of the components... So do without, or Pay current pricing.
Venting is ok, but soon it's over done

I do not like $16-24/# for powder, and $180/1000 for STD 45/230gr FMJ bullets, but that's where we are.

We are still free and can buy, can load, can shoot, can own.

So the choice is all yours... but, it is STILL A CHOICE... NOT a requirement, or need; but really a WANT.

DECISIONS and choices are part of our lives..., Enjoy them for the now.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.