JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have small rifle primers to trade and shotgun primers to trade as well as Federal large pistol magnum primers. I am looking for large pistol primers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Are you still looking for LR Pistol primers? I am looking for 1-2 bricks of #209.
I sure am. If you are going to be in Eugene or through here, hit me up. Now that fuel is pushing 4 bucks a gallon 100 a thousand primers is looking better and better. I'm glad to swap you and would meet at the Cabelas in Springfield off I-5

I sure am. If you are going to be in Eugene or through here, hit me up. Now that fuel is pushing 4 bucks a gallon 100 a thousand primers is looking better and better. I'm glad to swap you and would meet at the Cabelas in Springfield off I-5
Oh, dang! My bad! I should have checked your location b4 pinging you. I am too far away from you. I'll be in Woodburn tomorrow on an errand for my wife but is still to far. I wished we could use US mail...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top