JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems like people are having a hard time finding them. Shooters service center in St.Johns has cases of them. I dont remember if they are Rem Or winchester but they have 1000s of them. I wish I would have looked at the price only didnt cause I wasnt looking to buy any. IIRC they are 35 bucks a brick or less. Give them a call.

Primers are becoming more and more available by the day, I got a call from one of my vendors asking me if I wanted 1m primers... The problem right now is powder, which is why I took a pass on the primers. Powder is going to be tight all this year it looks like (hodgdon, has bought up huge chunks of the powder production for 2014 and is packing it all in 1lb retail containers, Thanks jerks...).

Yup. I got lucky a couple months ago and got 2 8lb jugs of 4350 for 275 bucks. Sold one so im set for powder but cant find .06 cases anywhere for a good price. I have never handloaded before just trying to collect the components still. Gotta find the bullets also.

Primers are becoming more and more available by the day, I got a call from one of my vendors asking me if I wanted 1m primers... The problem right now is powder, which is why I took a pass on the primers. Powder is going to be tight all this year it looks like (hodgdon, has bought up huge chunks of the powder production for 2014 and is packing it all in 1lb retail containers, Thanks jerks...).
Yea, we know you love those fifty pound kegs. lol. I'll take pounds vs none.

Shouldn't have too much trouble with .30 cal bullets, you're probably going to want to be in the 180gr range with that powder though.

Don't know if you've tried asking someone at the local gun range, for a 20-100rd qty, I'm sure there's someone there with a bucket full of random stuff they wouldn't mind letting you pick through.

I still have 2 55gal drums I need to run through the sorter, if I find any '06 brass I'll dig it out for ya. (it's mostly .223 and 9mm brass though, left overs from the coast guard training)

Wow that would be awesome. Yes the bullets are not too hard to find but finding them for a good price is tough. Im not in a huge hurry to buy so i just keep looking at the classified ads for guys selling them below retail. I dont even have a reloading bench set up yet but getting close. When I have enough componenents built up I will get going on it. Thanks agian.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top