JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Had some unexpected expenses pop up so I'm going to have to let some of my primer stash go. To be honest, I don't really use this brand that much so it's easier to let these go. With some of the outrageous prices I've seen lately hopefully these aren't priced too far off base.

Got a few bricks of 1,000

Price is $100 per 1,000 ct brick.

May have some other primers avail too, but will need to take a look at the inventory.

All have been stored indoors in a climate controlled atmosphere.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks in advance!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi , so I'm new to this sight , my son turned me on to it in my quest to find some small rifle primers.Got caught in bad timing and out of the run on reloading supplies .Anyway i would like to buy a couple of your boxes of rem.71/2 primers .need to figure out how to hook up and chat . a little help hear as i don't know the process .

Had some unexpected expenses pop up so I'm going to have to let some of my primer stash go. To be honest, I don't really use this brand that much so it's easier to let these go. With some of the outrageous prices I've seen lately hopefully these aren't priced too far off base.

Got a few bricks of 1,000

Price is $100 per 1,000 ct brick.

Can you mail to Michigan?
$120 for a brick - cash app - Venmo - PayPal please let me know I'm in need thx jeff

Sorry brother, no can do on shipping. Guys on gunbroker seem to be happy to do that though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top