JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Hi Guys, Im just getting into reloading and have bought a Dillon 550. The problem is I cant find any primers so hoping one or two of you has some extras they would be willing to sell. Small rifle is what I really need but could use some of everything. Looking for 1000 packs. Thanks!!! Call or text.. 503-729-6876

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I wish you luck! Keep your phone on loud and nearby for the email updates. Definitely watch the forum and eventually you will be able to score some. Gotta be quick though, or pay higher prices

Hi Guys, Im just getting into reloading and have bought a Dillon 550. The problem is I cant find any primers so hoping one or two of you has some extras they would be willing to sell. Small rifle is what I really need but could use some of everything. Looking for 1000 packs. Thanks!!! Call or text.. 503-729-6876
You have plenty of powder then?

If you get over to Bend-Sunriver area I will give you 250 small rifle primers your choice to start with. Free to a new reloader just pass it on next election!
Don, Sunriver
I have
CCI 400
CCI 450
Rem 7 1/2

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.