JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brownells had some CCI 400s for $75 a brick last night. I was going to grab some this morning but they sold out.
Brownells restocked small rifle primers CCI 400s but price went up $8 to $83 per brick.

Brownells restocked small rifle primers CCI 400s but price went up $8 to $83 per brick.

But they said they were available at the low low price of just $82.99. Probably just a shade over $200 shipped with hazmat when you order two. 😱

Just got a call from Black Hills Shooter Supply...wholesale cost to stores is over 50.00 per 1,000...so the days of 30-35.00 primers are gone...at least for awhile, and who knows when that will be.

Last year my cost was a a bit over 19.00

Cost has gone up over 100%...from 19+ to 48+, and another price hike is expected after the first of the year.

So 110-120 unfortunately will be around the norm.

Pintos in Renton….
They said LOTs in stock just no LP… only magnum LP…. No LRP

$99 a brick SRP….
$128 out the door this morning

image.jpg

Midway sent me an in stock notification for CCI 500's for the low low price of $94
About the same price I paid for them from forum members on here so I have no heartburn about paying what it costs for shat I want at the time.

Midway sent me an in stock notification for CCI 500's for the low low price of $94
About the same price I paid for them from forum members on here so I have no heartburn about paying what it costs for shat I want at the time.
Hazmat and shipping?

Local Sportsman's Warehouse today:
Since they are packaged 150 per sleeve, the price per 100 works out to UNDER $6 per 100, including Washington State sales tax theft of 8.7%. They limit to two sleeves per customer per day, but this is the best price on SPP I have seen since the Covid scam was announced. I haven't loaded them yet but reports on other forums have been positive.

041957F9-1FA5-4E73-96F2-B6DB4533EF5F.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads