JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brownells had some CCI 400s for $75 a brick last night. I was going to grab some this morning but they sold out.
Brownells restocked small rifle primers CCI 400s but price went up $8 to $83 per brick.

Brownells restocked small rifle primers CCI 400s but price went up $8 to $83 per brick.

But they said they were available at the low low price of just $82.99. Probably just a shade over $200 shipped with hazmat when you order two. 😱

Just got a call from Black Hills Shooter Supply...wholesale cost to stores is over 50.00 per 1,000...so the days of 30-35.00 primers are gone...at least for awhile, and who knows when that will be.

Last year my cost was a a bit over 19.00

Cost has gone up over 100%...from 19+ to 48+, and another price hike is expected after the first of the year.

So 110-120 unfortunately will be around the norm.

Pintos in Renton….
They said LOTs in stock just no LP… only magnum LP…. No LRP

$99 a brick SRP….
$128 out the door this morning

image.jpg

Midway sent me an in stock notification for CCI 500's for the low low price of $94
About the same price I paid for them from forum members on here so I have no heartburn about paying what it costs for shat I want at the time.

Midway sent me an in stock notification for CCI 500's for the low low price of $94
About the same price I paid for them from forum members on here so I have no heartburn about paying what it costs for shat I want at the time.
Hazmat and shipping?

Local Sportsman's Warehouse today:
Since they are packaged 150 per sleeve, the price per 100 works out to UNDER $6 per 100, including Washington State sales tax theft of 8.7%. They limit to two sleeves per customer per day, but this is the best price on SPP I have seen since the Covid scam was announced. I haven't loaded them yet but reports on other forums have been positive.

041957F9-1FA5-4E73-96F2-B6DB4533EF5F.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads