JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yuup! A limit of 1 K. Anyone know what haz-mat and shipping are? I don't need the damned things. I wanted to by 10K and put on the board for what I paid! Let the profiteers suck-it!
it was $68 for 1k spp , in CCI flavor. Not really worth it, unless you're desperate, since the shipping and hazmat can't get spread out over 5k or more.

It will let you add to cart, but cart says not enough to fulfill the order. But for Mikej:

Cart Totals
Subtotal$42.00
Shipping
  • Local Pickup in 4 Days at Powder Valley
  • Shipping: $9.95 ( 3-4 Days )
S.
Change address
Hazmat shipping surcharge$19.95
Tax (estimated for the United States (US))$0.00
Total$71.90

• Sorry, we do not have enough "CCI #500 Small Pistol Primers (1000 ct.)" in stock to fulfill your order (-1 available). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I was attempting to order 1 even at 70$ it's cheaper than most.

It will let you add to cart, but cart says not enough to fulfill the order. But for Mikej:

Cart Totals
Subtotal$42.00
Shipping
  • Local Pickup in 4 Days at Powder Valley
  • Shipping: $9.95 ( 3-4 Days )
S.
Change address
Hazmat shipping surcharge$19.95
Tax (estimated for the United States (US))$0.00
Total$71.90

Thank you sir.

Seems the whole (gun owning) world is watching, these sites. Or, are there a group of profiteers, that have the time, scanning these sites just to pick up components to sell at a profit and don't give a crap about the 2nd Amendment? Cheers to the folks that are getting primers for themselves so they can continue with the hobby.

Thank you sir.

Seems the whole (gun owning) world is watching, these sites. Or, are there a group of profiteers, that have the time, scanning these sites just to pick up components to sell at a profit and don't give a crap about the 2nd Amendment? Cheers to the folks that are getting primers for themselves so they can continue with the hobby.
It's not even people. It's bots that find it and buy it for them

That sounds way beyond m pay-grade. I'm lucky to figure out how answer Wifey's smart phone when it rings before it goes to voice mail!.
Mine too. Hence why I paid the dumbass fee of 125 per 1000.....but I can't find Grendel anywhere so it's still better than nothing

Sorry to say Mike but many here would buy your cheap primers, thank you then resell them at a handsome profit (gouge)... :(:(:(
True. But if you sold them a little at a time like @arakboss then everyone would get a little. I reloaded my first rounds a week ago thanks to a kind member giving me 2 sleeves. :cool: this forum is still full of amazing folks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top