JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think primer purchasing fatigue is setting in. If you search for "primers" in the reloading classifieds, there are pages upon pages of active ads that will come up. It appears they are still selling for somewhere under $100 a brick but many priced above $100 have neen sitting for days and weeks. Maybe by Summer the secondary market and the retail market prices will be matched up.

Now if powder would become more widely available in retail stores, things will be good again.

I think primer purchasing fatigue is setting in
Probably a good assessment.

Maybe 'blind' purchasing for 100 or so per/K has finally opened the eyes of some and they are now asking themselves 'why'.

I can understand it in very limited quantities to a degree if one REALLY needed them but man that could add up fast if one were buying to 'stock up' !

Probably a good assessment.

Maybe 'blind' purchasing for 100 or so per/K has finally opened the eyes of some and they are now asking themselves 'why'.

I can understand it in very limited quantities to a degree if one REALLY needed them but man that could add up fast if one were buying to 'stock up' !
I think some have realized how much powder they will need to load up their cartridges as well, especially large rifle cartridges.

I think primer purchasing fatigue is setting in. If you search for "primers" in the reloading classifieds, there are pages upon pages of active ads that will come up. It appears they are still selling for somewhere under $100 a brick but many priced above $100 have neen sitting for days and weeks. Maybe by Summer the secondary market and the retail market prices will be matched up.

Now if powder would become more widely available in retail stores, things will be good again.
A guy on another forum I belong to, complained today that he had to pay $10.00 for 100 primers, I replied that he has been lucky to find them and that here—that is a starting point for primers and the prices go up from there...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top