JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As of 1324

63786963415__5F867AC4-9A33-4587-8C44-6644FDB859E4.JPG

When I drove up 97 last time I was saddened to see the Guns Girls and Liquor store was defunct. Used to always stop there and buy something even if I didn't need anything - gotta support that place!

BiMart in Bend had a small amount of primers early last week. Two trays of 100 per customer, so I picked up a couple. First time I had found any in a store for a while.

I certainly hope primers start showing up, if only in spotty amounts. It will hopefully start to dry up the online scalpers and people who already have some on hand will have the optimism to wait it out.

Then once the bubble pops and primers and ammo are readily available on the shelves again, 95% of the people panic-buying now will go back into complacency and stop buying, because they're readily available on the shelves anytime they want them. :(

It seems that for many people scrambling to buy, the motivation is simply because it's unavailable.

Then once the bubble pops and primers and ammo are readily available on the shelves again, 95% of the people panic-buying now will go back into complacency and stop buying,
Except for the 5% of us who buy for personal use, keep enough for the 'hard times' but don't fill the basement for eventual profit during times like this.

Except for the 5% of us who buy for personal use, keep enough for the 'hard times' but don't fill the basement for eventual profit during times like this.
Exactly, except one thing to remember- those guys who might fill their basement during times of plenty, with an eye towards profits during times of lean, they are actually good for the market. As much as everyone hates scalpers, these guys are not scalpers, even if their prices are high like the scalpers.

They aren't the ones waiting for the ammo shipment at BiMart with their wives, kids, cousins, and neighbor's former roommates to clean off the shelves and resell here for triple. They bought in times of plenty when the shelves were full and available for everyone. When they resell now, it adds to the available supply and helps moderate prices.

Want to fill your basement during times of plenty, for whatever reason suits you? I say go for it. Just be aware of safety and fire codes, but otherwise have at it.

Then once the bubble pops and primers and ammo are readily available on the shelves again, 95% of the people panic-buying now will go back into complacency and stop buying, because they're readily available on the shelves anytime they want them. :(

It seems that for many people scrambling to buy, the motivation is simply because it's unavailable.
I would think it would be the same for art work or pretty much any other product. I hope this time around buyers continue buying until they are well stocked so the next this happens the product will stay on the shelves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top