JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Date line April 24th, 12:00 p.m. For those of you in the PNW, my local Bimart had CCI and Winchester, small and large pistol and rifle primers. Not sure about the local Bimart close to you, but the one I frequent did. They limit you to 100 primers per day though, which kinda sucks, but at least everyone gets a chance to buy some.

same at bi mart in vancouver 100 per day, i'm good with that otherwise someone would by all of them and resale on craigslist
for twice the price thats what its come down to.

Bi-Mart in Keizer had pistol primers as well.

Also had 9mm 100rd white box packs (about 6 of them) and some 50rd boxes as well.

Also had some .40

Bi-Mart in Keizer had pistol primers as well.

Also had 9mm 100rd white box packs (about 6 of them) and some 50rd boxes as well.
Also had some .40

I got the last box of 9mm tonight. Those 6 boxes lasted 2 full days!!
No .40 left.
They still have primers. Grabbed my limit of 1 tray for the day.
The ammo limit is 1 box (100rnds max) of any caliber. I thought it was more last week when i was checking???

The Salem/Lancaster Bi-Mart had about 5-6 boxes of .45 yesterday......

Forest grove Bimart had a thousand pistol primers a thousand of rifle primers They were CCI They had two boxes of Winchester 165 grain full metal jacket 40 caliber I grabbed one left one 100 round each. Talk to the guys at Walmart up the street he has noticed that instead of getting a shipment of ammo here an there it seems to be on almost every truck. It's not a lot on every truck but its some. He also said that headquarters has not allowed him to put in orders for ammunition while now they've opened up at least the 12 gauge ammo for him to order. So maybe we are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. Only time will tell.

Bi-Mart in Junction City has had a good supply of Winchester Large, small pistol as well as large rifle. Limit to two flats, but must be different. They also have been getting Winchester 100rd boxes of .45ACP, 9mm, and 40S&W. Limit on that is also 100 rds per day per transaction. I'm glad they limited it, i've never seen it last so long on the shelf and now everyone gets a chance to get some. Actually i picked up a pound of Tite group from there as well.

Forest grove Bimart had a thousand pistol primers a thousand of rifle primers They were CCI They had two boxes of Winchester 165 grain full metal jacket 40 caliber I grabbed one left one 100 round each. Talk to the guys at Walmart up the street he has noticed that instead of getting a shipment of ammo here an there it seems to be on almost every truck. It's not a lot on every truck but its some. He also said that headquarters has not allowed him to put in orders for ammunition while now they've opened up at least the 12 gauge ammo for him to order. So maybe we are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. Only time will tell.

Was at Forest Grove for work today, they are out of CCI primers, only Winchester left and they do have plenty of them, as it stands, 1 case per day per customer. Only ammo left in the shelves are Blazer 45cal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top