JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This week Bi-Mart has CCI primers at 20% off regular price. You can order quantities and not get charged shipping and hazmat. I don't know if all stores will do it that way but the local ones here do.

Wow I just bought five bricks of Winchester primers there and that was all they had. Now I have to get dressed and go to Bi mart. That's a heck of a deal. Thanks

Edit: Had to get a rain check. This was at the Bi Mart on Lancaster in Salem. Also I was not allowed to order any so I have to go in when they have them within the next 30 days.

Last Edited:
I wish I could have seen this great overage and prices on the horizon 5 years ago.

I wouldn't have had to pay the higher prices, shipping and hazmat on several thousands of them way back when there was such a shortage!

I wish I could have seen this great overage and prices on the horizon 5 years ago.

I wouldn't have had to pay the higher prices, shipping and hazmat on several thousands of them way back when there was such a shortage!

...ohh the way things are going, they'll be another shortage soon enough. It will be very very bad..

Things have already gone off the rails in Wash. with I-1639 and before that, I-594. Next legislative session is all Dems, the AG is making lots of noise about getting his large cap magazine ban that wasn't addressed in I-1639. Look for other anti-gun stuff to come out of the Trifecta of Dems in Olympia.

I-1639 in Wash. will only encourage similar regulation in Oregon. It's only a matter of time before Wash. and Ore. jump on the anti-ammo bandwagon a la California. All three west coast states will have mirror image or close gun laws eventually.

You've got to admit, the people who wrote up I-1639 knew what they were doing. Then included ALL semi-automatic rifles, that eliminates the niggling and naggling over definitions which has plagued California lawmakers for years.

The 2020 national election, Katie bar the door on that one. Look at it this way, Trump getting in there in 2016 was kind of a fluke. He didn't get the majority of the popular vote. I don't see a second term for him. Not with the propagandists working against him, coupled with his own erratic behavior. There is a lot of pent-up liberal demand for federal gun legislation. Trump may have set the country up for a big Dem. back-lash, following which a bunch of new federal gun laws could come along. Like all private transfers going through FFL dealers. But that won't effect us in Wash., lucky us, we already have that now. So it won't hurt so bad in 2020, if that's any consolation.

Things have already gone off the rails in Wash. with I-1639 and before that, I-594. Next legislative session is all Dems, the AG is making lots of noise about getting his large cap magazine ban that wasn't addressed in I-1639. Look for other anti-gun stuff to come out of the Trifecta of Dems in Olympia.

I-1639 in Wash. will only encourage similar regulation in Oregon. It's only a matter of time before Wash. and Ore. jump on the anti-ammo bandwagon a la California. All three west coast states will have mirror image or close gun laws eventually.

You've got to admit, the people who wrote up I-1639 knew what they were doing. Then included ALL semi-automatic rifles, that eliminates the niggling and naggling over definitions which has plagued California lawmakers for years.

The 2020 national election, Katie bar the door on that one. Look at it this way, Trump getting in there in 2016 was kind of a fluke. He didn't get the majority of the popular vote. I don't see a second term for him. Not with the propagandists working against him, coupled with his own erratic behavior. There is a lot of pent-up liberal demand for federal gun legislation. Trump may have set the country up for a big Dem. back-lash, following which a bunch of new federal gun laws could come along. Like all private transfers going through FFL dealers. But that won't effect us in Wash., lucky us, we already have that now. So it won't hurt so bad in 2020, if that's any consolation.

Umm...wrong thread?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top