JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
BEAVERTON
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I find that i am very short on small pistol primers. On the other hand I have a surplus other sizes. Wonder if anyone would be interested in trading. i am also listing some powder and some cases i will also trade or sell outright.

PRIMERS $30/m
Large rifle CCI 200 3000 available SOLD
Large rife magnum CCI 250 400 available SOLD
Small rifle BR Rem 7 1/2 400 available SOLD
Small rifle Rem. 6 1/2 400 available SOLD
Large pistol CCI 300 1000 available SOLD

POWDERS $30/pound
Bullseye 2# SOLD
DuPont 5066 appx. 11oz. This the same size cans as the 1# rifle powders This is an old powder that was discontinued around 1967
4831 IMR 1#
4831 Hodgens 3# SOLD
4198 IMR 1#
7828 IMR appx. 7/8#

BRASS
348 win. fired (I don't know the history) 156 cases comes with a set of C&H dies $125
38 colt short 50 new factory primed case. $10

I am open for offers or trades. I would be more open to trades with those with small pistol primers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have small pistol primers I'd trade for powder with published loads for 223.

I'm still learning the skill, so I'm not yet familiar with the goto 223 powders.

I have small pistol primers I'd trade for powder with published loads for 223.

I'm still learning the skill, so I'm not yet familiar with the goto 223 powders.

The only powder I have for sale at this time that is suitable for the 223 is the IMR 4198.
As the price for a 1000 primers is about equal to the price of a pound of powder i would be will to make that trade. I could even add another fan of powder if you have that many primers. I also have a loading book specific for the 223 that I would throw in for $5. This book covers just the 223 caliber. All powders and all bullets are listed.

I'm interested in the cci large mag primers, how much for them? Or, i may have some small rifle or small pistol primers i bought by accident

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top