JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so well out today I ran across remington 9 1/2M primers and grabbed them but can't find anything that list them as a primer to use im brand new to reloading so maybe I dont have anything I can use them for and if so ill post them in classifieds or maybe they can be used as a substitute? Any help or guidance would be awesome
Thanks

6.5 creedmoor 223 and 308 and 300winmag is what im gonna try to load but looking at the hodgden page it only list federal and Winchester primers and the other place I was looking only list cci are remington the same? Or maybe being phased out is why i don't see them listed?

Like Lasers said, those are a magnum primer. They'll work like a charm for your 300WM. As with any load, start on the low end of published and work up checking for velocity and accuracy while watching for pressure signs. You don't have to stick to exact brands of primers (unless you're trying to get benchrest precision) - and what is listed in the manual is what THEY used in THEIR test gun while working their published load.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top