JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife grew up in that area, with family going back well over a century. My father-in-law still lives next door to the log house he was born in.

My brother-in-law worked at Swains for a while.

The good ol days
I remember the good old days at White Elephant in Spokane, when $10 could get your choice of a brick of CCI Mini-Mags, a brick of CCI Primers, or a pound of the powder of your choice. Of course, shortly after those days, I also recall getting a brand new 1977 Camaro Z28 for under six grand….

If you're mail ordering the primers, by the time you pay for hazmat, sales tax, and shipping, the primers are about $100/1k (3x). Natcho's allows you to buy more primers than does Brownells or MidSouth.

Hmm. Well, desperate people will pay desperate prices. The most I paid was $70 for a brick of small pistol magnum. The deals are out there, just gotta trip over a rock and land infront of 'em

For a period time during the last few months primers were showing up off and on at online retailers but lately, notta. What changed in the last month?

Never mind primers are available like sand on the beach now.

Last Edited:
For a period time during the last few months primers were showing up off and on at online retailers but lately, notta. What changed in the last month?
Speaking of the dev, Brownells has some CCI #41s in.

This page has some codes that could save you a few bucks:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews