JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Winco might have been a bit weird for me at first. I love the place now! I'd much rather be rubbing elbows with the diverse crowd than all those nasty woke, "Stepford", soccer mom, organic types! They push those carts around in Fred's like they 're on an obstacle course. Even if that weren't the case, I'd quit shopping at Freddie's because of their ads. No ads from Winco, and their prices show it.

I've seen some pretty bad produce at times there, but overall the prices make up for it.
Wife shopped WinCo for many years but it was on the far side of town. After they opened one that's on my way to and from work? Stop there all the time now. I love the damn place. I seldom pay much attention to price so when I notice it? That means it was steep and I see it here at the WinCo. The one I go by is not as big so it does not always have everything but I do love it. Never pay attention to who else is in there. Have one Son In Law who works for the Corp in some management function. Keep telling Wife we should tell him we need a family discount. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top