JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Apparently I have not bought primers in a while, looking at the prices. I thought I had a few more boxes of small rifle primers, but I just opened my last box.

Last time I bought it was just under $100/5000 case or just under $20/box. I did some price searching last night and it looks like $30-32/1000 is what they are listed for now. Is that the current going price or is there a better deal somewhere?

When Walmart gets primers in, they still sell for about $21/1000 by the carton. Individual boxes may be higher. I bought CCI small pistol last week for this price.

I will have to stop by. How have the quantities been? I am looking to "stock" back up. I might just wait till next week when I get paid (lots of OT on this check) and order a few cases to offset the Hazmat.

I will have to stop by. How have the quantities been? I am looking to "stock" back up. I might just wait till next week when I get paid (lots of OT on this check) and order a few cases to offset the Hazmat.

I've purchased 4k of CCI from a local Walmart in the past 2 months. I left around 12k on the shelf during that same time. They could be getting more in that I haven't seen. Not all Walmarts carry reloading supplies but I'd ask them if they do and then watch the Walmart inventory app.

Cheapest I've seen lately is $28/1000 for CCI 400 small rifle. Same place had Remington and Winchester primers in the $30-32/1000 price range.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top