JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive been seeing some production ammo online in places that have been dry for almost a year now. I wonder if there is a slight turn for the better happening and hope its an indicator of pulling out of this current ammo crunch ...I can hope.
I keep close tabs on online stock and have software set up to send me desktop notifications when certain things get stocked at various websites. I will say that powder is becoming more frequent and primers are still scarce but showing up a bit more often. Primers still sell out in a matter of minutes, if not seconds, due to people running auto buy bots. However, I think we are starting to turn a corner a little bit. I think the folks who don't shoot regularly are starting to get an amount they feel comfortable with. Speaking with little experience, but I imagine primers will be the last thing we see get back to normal since most manufacturers are probably diverting them to making ammo. I'm hoping by the end of this year we see things start to normalize.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top