Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Primary Weapons Systems (PWS) MK216 .308 rifle with a few extras.

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Gas, May 19, 2013.

1. Gas

Gas Gig Harbor, Washington, United States Active Member

I am the original owner of this rifle. Never been fired by me, only the factory. It is new. I did however attach a scope to it and you can see the rail has a small scratch on it. Comes as new, with all accessories and box from PWS. I added a Ergo grip and geissele trigger. Rifle will come with 2 magpul 20 round mags and 100 rounds of brass ammo.
    I have additional mags a vortex scope and mount, and ammo I will offer to the buyer first before I post them in separate listings. DO NOT ASK ME TO BUY THE MAGS OR AMMO UNTIL THE RIFLE IS SOLD! These will not be included in the price, but I will make the buyer of the rifle a very good deal on all of it.

Looking for $3000 cash, no trades, no IOU's, no negotiating. There is one on gunbroker with extras but he has it at a reserve of $4200. The marksmen had one in stock that they sold for $3299 plus tax. I believe I am being very fair on my price with the extra mags and ammo, if you do not like my price, I understand, you can look elsewhere. Again, I am not negotiating on price. I will meet within 20 miles of Gig Harbor.

IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0420.jpg
    IMG_0419.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0417.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg