JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Come On Cascadia Earthquake!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I am really getting tired of politics and politicians... anymore, either way you vote your getting bubblegummed in the butt, its just the choice of lube or dry.:mad:

Over and over they post the vote totals of the dems and the repub but hardly ever post the total votes in the election. How many total voters?
2.5 Milion voters, 2 Million actually voted in the last general election. Dem 960K, Rep 700K. That leaves 400K that voted, and 900K that could have voted, that were neither Republicans nor Democrats. 700K plus 400K is 1100K that could have voted Republican. It's all about the 900K voters that don't like either the Reps or Dems.

Last Edited:
This site hates me for my vicious truth but ever since the spotted owl the democrat's have run this state, over 30 years. Rather than bringing the truth of how dems have managed the decline of Oregon rather than building for its people they would rather go along and get along to not hurt feelings. It's offensive to find out the party you are in is those responsible for the poor shape the states in. Its' sad when folks dont' stand up for truth but it's going to bite them in the but as they go along with those stealing their guns.

Anyway enough of politics, it's more important to be able to order someone to bake your cake than keeping your guns:D
If there's any frustration expressed on this site about your comments, it's due to your defeatist attitude.

Voter apathy, and i'm going to bet a bunch ( several we know here) will simply toss the vote, or chicken out and write in Daffy Duck!
The people who COULD give us all a chance to tip the Brown Apple cart will simple come on here and Rant about how they are voting their higher morals, and their conscious, and damn US for the results! I name those Members COWARDS! There is a chance to do something, but they ride their high horse instead of putting aside their feelings and do what is right for the republic, and worse, they continue to rant on about it after the fact! These are the same folks who will hand the win to Kate in the belief that their vote doesn't matter! You members know who you are, don't pretend your not, just stay out of these threads and let the real Boys and and Girls fight the fight, cause your too Cowardly to act for the good of the republic, and thusly you are Traitors to all, you fail to stand when needed to protect and defend something greater then your selves, SHAME ON YOU!

Voter apathy, and i'm going to bet a bunch ( several we know here) will simply toss the vote, or chicken out and write in Daffy Duck!
The people who COULD give us all a chance to tip the Brown Apple cart will simple come on here and Rant about how they are voting their higher morals, and their conscious, and damn US for the results! I name those Members COWARDS! There is a chance to do something, but they ride their high horse instead of putting aside their feelings and do what is right for the republic, and worse, they continue to rant on about it after the fact! These are the same folks who will hand the win to Kate in the belief that their vote doesn't matter! You members know who you are, don't pretend your not, just stay out of these threads and let the real Boys and and Girls fight the fight, cause your too Cowardly to act for the good of the republic, and thusly you are Traitors to all, you fail to stand when needed to protect and defend something greater then your selves, SHAME ON YOU!
Well said!:s0115:

The candidate whose image is most moderate will win. And here's why, they will get the vast majority of the 45% in the middle, and (hopefully) all of their party base. The Democrats are only 35% of total voters. The Republicans have 30% of total voters. Neither party can win without a majority of the non-affiliated, independent voters. Why are they independent? Because they don't like either party. So they will vote for the candidate that is LEAST like his or her own party. That's not Carpenter or Brown. That is Buehler. Buehler can win, but only if the Republican base votes for him.

^. This.

To be candid, I wasn't enthused about any of the candidates of any party. I rarely am in this state. But one thing is for sure: Brown has got to go. And not just for a 2A rights, but for so many other reasons.

Say what you will about Buehler, and I grant there are some negatives, he can offer three things:

• He's stated he will not enforce IP-43 in the unlikely chance it becomes law. You can bet your behind Brown will and Carpenter said he would, but that is a moot point now. Buehler said: "It's not constitutional ... And that's what it takes being a leader, is to stand up and say, 'These things are wrong.'"
  • It is exceedingly unlikely Buehler will burn up political capital, going against his own party, to enact major gun measures. Brown has been quite open she will do whatever she can to destroy our rights. In the legislature, he voted against two nasty gun control measures, while Brown signed both into law.
  • He has at least the chance to appear as a sane, moderate, forward-thinking option, in stark contrast to an extremist who often appears to be unhinged.
Perfect candidate? Hardly. But the alternative is a nightmare.

Election outcome wasn't reported right in my opinion, they left out us independent voters. We are not allowed to vote for a Republican so thousands of votes were never made. The vote in Nov is a hot button issue that's going to cost the people of Oregon. Bloomberg and Soros will pump money into democrat tv adds and the posters will be calling every independent asking how they will vote.

Kate has the money to buy the election but democrats better think hard if they want her to win. If she wins it will motivate voters to fight back in other states.

So why not switch registration to the Republican party ahead of the primary, cast your vote, then switch back? That's what I did - I'm a non-affiliated voter and as did a number of others on this site, made sure to register R before the cutoff deadline so I could have a say in the primary. Then I switch back. It's really easy to do and allows non-affiliated, Independents, etc. a chance to have a voice in who gets the nomination for one of the two big parties.

Republicans represented 45% of the total Republicans and Democrats that voted. Since there are about 30% more registered Democrats than Republicans, this is actually a good turnout. Also, there are more non affiliated voters in Oregon than there are either Democrat or Republican. These voters tend to lean Democrat, but can still be swayed.

The primary turnout is neither victory nor defeat. It looks much better than it could have but we still need to keep pushing.

So why not switch registration to the Republican party ahead of the primary, cast your vote, then switch back? That's what I did - I'm a non-affiliated voter and as did a number of others on this site, made sure to register R before the cutoff deadline so I could have a say in the primary. Then I switch back. It's really easy to do and allows non-affiliated, Independents, etc. a chance to have a voice in who gets the nomination for one of the two big parties.

^ Agreed. Philosophically, I am very much a libertarian (note small l). However, I am registered Republican so that I can vote in the primaries, as that party often is more closely aligned with my views than anything the DNC fields. And switching affiliation is a piece of cake, though I haven't found any need to do so.

^ Agreed. Philosophically, I am very much a libertarian (note small l). However, I am registered Republican so that I can vote in the primaries, as that party often is more closely aligned with my views than anything the DNC fields. And switching affiliation is a piece of cake, though I haven't found any need to do so.

I was an R for years - I'm just so disgusted by the party myself that I don't want to give them the ability to count me on their roles. Oregon does make it very easy to change registration online - and you can do it over and over and over again. I remain non-affiliated because no party in Oregon really represents me, and save for primaries, it doesn't impact my ability to vote. It's actually a nice thing we have here. And since it's highly unlikely that D's or R's are likely to open their primaries to folks outside their party (which is an option they have), changing registration before a primary is the easiest way to get your vote to, hopefully, count.

Me too.

etrain16 speaks the truths! We had this discussion several years back, I'm more a liberal Democrat type then I care to admit, normally, but I'm also a VERY much a pro 2nd supporter, enough to make me switch possions to support the 2nd above and beyond all other issues, so, I changed to Republican and continue to use my voice and my vote to make sure my pro 2nd stance gets the best possable outcome I can! We have the ability to flip sides, use this to your advantage as often as needed!

I can't wait

Space X said they could sell commercial tickets for the low low price of 200k per seat, once they get their reuseable modular rocket/shuttle system perfected. Maybe a Go Fund Me can be started to buy us all Moon Colony flight tickets.

I saw we paint an AR15 on the moon, and write Come Take It underneath :cool:

I will be a good boi and hold my nose for Knute in November, I could not bring myself to it in the Primary, so my conscience vote went to Captain Wooldridge. Its not an endorsement for Knute, its an "anybody but Kate" vote, much as my Trump vote was 2 years ago. I still would rather have Ted Cruise been the guy, but he lost.

The whole lesser of two evils voting has gotten us nowhere, and until we stop rewarding sellouts, we are just slowing the demise of our rights at best. Republicans are not afraid to flip on guns, God, dead babies, or entitlements anymore. Much like the Whigs went away, its time for a political revolution within the party system. Its such a cess pool, good candidates don't want to run. We are left mostly with turds. Men of principal get drug though the mud and tossed aside. Power corrupts all. I wish Congress had the balls to enact term limits. We don't have enough traction for a convention of states. :(

^. This.

To be candid, I wasn't enthused about any of the candidates of any party. I rarely am in this state. But one thing is for sure: Brown has got to go. And not just for a 2A rights, but for so many other reasons.

Say what you will about Buehler, and I grant there are some negatives, he can offer three things:

• He's stated he will not enforce IP-43 in the unlikely chance it becomes law. You can bet your behind Brown will and Carpenter said he would, but that is a moot point now. Buehler said: "It's not constitutional ... And that's what it takes being a leader, is to stand up and say, 'These things are wrong.'"
  • It is exceedingly unlikely Buehler will burn up political capital, going against his own party, to enact major gun measures. Brown has been quite open she will do whatever she can to destroy our rights. In the legislature, he voted against two nasty gun control measures, while Brown signed both into law.
  • He has at least the chance to appear as a sane, moderate, forward-thinking option, in stark contrast to an extremist who often appears to be unhinged from reality.
Perfect candidate? Hardly. But the alternative is a nightmare.
I agree with all of that. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads