JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If he is with primary arms, pretty cool he found our little north west forum and is reaching out to take care of a customer.

Though he did say he is the ceo of primary arks.

I fixed the typo!! Yes I am with Primary Arms.

Marshall Lerner
CEO Primary Arms, LLC
email: [email protected]
We get random spam here once and a while. So sorry for the doubt. Especially as your the CEO. Seems odd that that title would be surfing the web for opportunity to help customers on a Sunday no less.

If legit, then my viewpoint of Primary grows stronger.

Did a little googlefu, he is the CEO.

Now I'm pretty freaking impressed he is reaching out. Awesome customer service.

I fixed the typo!! Yes I am with Primary Arms.

Marshall Lerner
CEO Primary Arms, LLC
email: [email protected]

I know your selling point is your price on optics, but I'd pay a little more for some better QC on these.

Both the magnified scopes I got are full of dust. Here is my x3 prism. this one is not too distracting so Im still using it
IMG_3591.JPG

The O-ring on my PA-AAMRG3 torn in half the first time I turned it on. installed incorrectly or no silicon grease.
IMG_3594.JPG

You offered to replace my 4-14X44 FFP Scope with all the dust in it which I appreciate, but I decided against getting it replaced since I no longer had confidence of using one on one of my rifles. I did not want it to fail when needed. So I pulled out the objective lens and keep it in case I need to start an emergency fire.

I really like the ACSS reticle (the reason I bought the scope in the first place). I just wish it was in a higher end more reliable scope.

I know your selling point is your price on optics, but I'd pay a little more for some better QC on these.

Both the magnified scopes I got are full of dust. Here is my x3 prism. this one is not too distracting so Im still using it
View attachment 305083

The O-ring on my PA-AAMRG3 torn in half the first time I turned it on. installed incorrectly or no silicon grease.
View attachment 305084

You offered to replace my 4-14X44 FFP Scope with all the dust in it which I appreciate, but I decided against getting it replaced since I no longer had confidence of using one on one of my rifles. I did not want it to fail when needed. So I pulled out the objective lens and keep it in case I need to start an emergency fire.

I really like the ACSS reticle (the reason I bought the scope in the first place). I just wish it was in a higher end more reliable scope.

Do the spots in the 3X show up with the reticle turned down in normal use? The highest setting are for outdoor daylight visibility. Cracked up in low light can bring up any imperfections that will not show in normal use.

We have our new Platinum line that is made in Japan and the ACSS reticle in a 4X Trijicon Acog. Can't get much better than that!

The AAs are discontinued but I have a few held back just in case. Glad to swap yours out.

Marshall
[email protected]

Do the spots in the 3X show up with the reticle turned down in normal use? The highest setting are for outdoor daylight visibility. Cracked up in low light can bring up any imperfections that will not show in normal use.

We have our new Platinum line that is made in Japan and the ACSS reticle in a 4X Trijicon Acog. Can't get much better than that!

The AAs are discontinued but I have a few held back just in case. Glad to swap yours out.

Marshall
[email protected]
My 1x6x, 4x14x and three red dots of all been clear and great Scopes thanks for the great products.

Just added a R-grid reticle to my fleet of PA optics. Looks awesome so far. Still need to get out and range test it.

If it does really well, I'm thinking I may get the same scope for a few others.

I hate these freaking threads. I don't need another scope of any kind but now am looking at red dots. Probably have to build another rifle around the spare flash hider crush ring I have laying around!

I hate these freaking threads. I don't need another scope of any kind but now am looking at red dots. Probably have to build another rifle around the spare flash hider crush ring I have laying around!

Yes, me too, an extra LPK, a free float front grip, a cheap A2 pistol grip and collapsible stock and I want to build a Creedmore or .300blk...like I need another caliber...
And then there is Aero Precision bombarding me with their .308 stuff.....
Brutus Out

I would also suggest contacting them. For me, PA is awesome. They stand behind their products and Marsh and their customer service is more than willing to help you out if there is a problem. I have 3 of their AMD red dots on some of my carbines and the FFP 4-14 scope on my Creedmoor. All the re-dots are flawless and have taken a light Central Oregon beating shooting sage rats, coyotes and targets. I haven't fought the Taliban yet, so I can't comment on that type of durability, but I trust the product enough to have it on my go-to AK47.

I am still working with the Creedmoor and can't verify the durability yet, but with the 3 year warranty and my clutzyness in the field, I have all the confidence in the world that if I don't break it this year, it won't break. To my 51 year old eyes, the glass is as good as the leupold VX3s on my other bolt guns, and the Mil-Mil reticle and turrets seem spot on.

Do you have an astigmatism?

Sucks much for me and red dots, they all have halos and look like crap.

Their customer service and willingness to answer my stupid inane questions over email was one of the reasons i went with PA for my first (currently only) red dot.

I've *still* not fitted it yet, but messed around with it when i got it and it looked great.

I am impressed with the response from Marshall at Primary Arms. For him to offer a "no questions asked" replacement optic says something about their concern with customer satisfaction. As they say in the service business-bad reviews are told to 10 people you know vs. good reviews which are normally to 1 person..... Or something like that.....:rolleyes:

I bought one of the inexpensive PA micro dots (MD-FBGII) for a .22 semi auto pistol. After several months of use (prob around a 1,000 rounds), it started going off intermittently mid-session and I'd have to play the intensity setting to get it to resume operation.

Contacted their customer service and after a quick confirmation that the battery cover was on tight, promptly issued a RA & shipping label. After receipt, placed a new one in the mail to me. Easy as that. No problems with the replacement but it's only seen about 200 rounds.

I ordered two of the MD-ADS last week. They arrived yesterday. I plan to put one on an RS Regulate system, and the other on my Chipmunk.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top