JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi people here on nwfirearms. I am going to sell 3 rugers very soon. I have someone interested in 2 of them. But I need input as to what a fair price might be for them. :confused: The first one is a Ruger 10/22 with a fingergroove wood stock, mfg 1968, the second one is a Ruger 44 carbine also with fingergroove wood stock, mfg 1966. The third one is a Ruger gp100 357 mfg 1994, it has the rosewood inset grips. All 3 in great condition, mosly have just been safe queens.

Any pricing info would be GREATLY appreciated. I just want to do a fair transacion for all parties involved. Selling so I can buy myself a Ford Bronco. I had one, sold it, miss it, want to buy another one. And as we all know, if momma aint happy, aint nobody happy. :s0114: And don't worry, no I am not selling off my hubbies guns to get the bronco. All the guns are mine not his: His answer was they are mine and if that is what I want then go ahead...

Last Edited:
I have seen the 10/22 go for anywhere from 250-500. A friend of mine just bought a ruger 44 carbine for 150 bucks but he got a smoking deal on that gun cause it jammed and the guy didnt want to pay to get it fixed, but i have seen them for 275-425 depending on condition. As for the gp100 it depends on barrel length and condition any where from 300 to 669? Hope this helps u out. (If the Carbine is not spoken for I am speaking for it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

There is a dealer in Stayton that has a fingergroove 10/22 in very nice shape for $250. Another dealer in Stayton has a Ruger GP100 with the same rosewood insert in excellent shape with the 6" barrel and comes with, $30 scope, and $60 leather holster and it is on consignment for $429 so without the extras and the dealer markup over the customers price $350? Let me know when ready to sell I would probably be buyer for it in that range. Jeff:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top