JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cheeso! Just went over to Silencershop and looked at a few!

Should of bought 4 R9s.

Bought the Salvo12 on sale for $500, now they are OOS or $800-$1000!!!

Might call and back order a Turbo K now while they are $375.

What this tells me more than anything is that demand for silencers went through the roof over the last year, possibly because many gun people who otherwise would have bought ammo, put money into silencers because ammo was prohibitively expensive, but they still wanted to use their ammo budget for gun related purchases. If the demand significantly increased, it likely led to the belief that they could significantly increase price and benefit from the demand increase in that way.

There's some good info about this on AR15.com from the vendors/dealers that post on there. Rugged raised prices across the board mainly due to materials costs. Sounds like Griffin, CGS, and Dead Air are doing everything they can to keep costs down, but it's unfortunately on the horizon. If you want a silencer, grab one now. I just ordered two myself...

Last Edited:
I placed an order for 3 more. Fortunately the YHM turbo was the cheapest of the 3. If prices climb to high I believe demand will drop off.
Suppressors are a specialty item. Between extra paperwork and extra regulations most folks have a $$$ to ease of purchase threshold.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top