Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Prices of FBI 1076 10mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Camtender, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Camtender

Camtender SE Portland Member

2. 9mmMike

9mmMike Gladstone, OR Member

Is it the frame mounted decocking lever that makes them so valuable ? Or is the FBI issuance ? Or both ? I don't see how just being issued or manufactured for the FBI could increase the value that much ..... But, I don't have many collector grade guns either ....

3. motoman98

motoman98 Gresham, OR Active Member

I have an "undocumented" model 1076..probably snuck in on a dark, cold, rainy night....but what a shooter. One of my fav's.

4. ch139

ch139 teh gehtoe Active Member

HOLY CARP!

$2000!

Almost spit up my iced tea.

Neat guns, but I'd seek 10mm pleasure elsewhere. I carried one for a couple years and talk about brick; that's a beefy piece. Unfortunately, my 1076 didn't hold up too well. After several thousand factory 10mm loads its lifespan had been diminished. The slide would rattle on the frame and accuracy looked like a nice tight shotgun pattern. To be fair, I can't recall the 1076 ever giving me any grief, never a FTF or FTE, just didn't hold up all that well. Also, should mention Colt Delta Elites die a quicker death than the 10mm Smith autos. Now the Glock; there is a 10mm to behold. :thumbup:

5. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

6. ch139

ch139 teh gehtoe Active Member

It does appear to have a decocker. Seller states factory porting; wasn't aware any of these ever came from the factory with porting. :huh: