JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
8mm
City
Nampa
State
Idaho
Hi, this rifle is cross posted. Contact at 208-219-2920 or PM me. I usually can't answer phone calls during the work week, but feel free to text at anytime. Thanks!

YES, I DO SHIP.

1. German Steyr K98k bnz 4 code, 1944 - Here we have a very nice, mostly matching later war German K98k Mauser in 8mm, produced by Steyr using the bnz 4 code. The "4" designates the date(1944). The barrel is unnumbered, the receiver matches the bolt(minus extractor), trigger guard, floorplate, rear sight assembly, and stock. The handguard, barrel bands are mismatched. Stock has also been cleaned up, but is otherwise nice with no delamination. Bore is shiny and nice with one very small spot of pitting near the chamber but rest of bore looks great. Bolt is a little sticky when you pull back on it after decocking, but could be buffed to make smoother. Asking $1500 + ship.

Pics -
Can't do paypal, they keep shutting down my accounts. I HIGHLY prefer Zelle, almost everyone can use it, its simple and fast and seem much easier going accepting payments than PayPal. Other than that, I can do cashapp or personal check. All sales are final, insurance will be quoted with every shipping quote. I will say upfront I work 10-12 hour shifts Mon-Thurs, and usually can't ship until the weekends. Contact at 208-219-2920 or PM me. I usually can't answer phone calls during the work week. Thanks.

1.jpg 2.jpeg 1.jpg 1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top