JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Posting this up for my dad as he is trying to drum up some funds for a want. This is a M1916 short rifle re-chambered (re-barreled/new bolt) to 308 Winchester by the Spanish Goverment. I believe this was done 50's era to try and catch up to NATO standards. Since they fielded the Cemte conversion of these was done for Civil-Defense forces? The gun would rate an 8 as far as condition. Great Finish and the bent bolt is a beaut. All #'s match w/exception of MIA cleaning rod + Bayonet. The stock does have a chip/shard missing where previous party tried to remove rear sling plate with a spoon or something. This rife was imported by SAMCO and bears their name and the 308 Winchester Designation.PRICE DROP FOR PROPERTY TAX SEASON $165.00 obo
He is asking $225.00 OBO
with FTF available Tigard/PDX area to all LEGAL interested parties. Feel free to PM w/any questions. Thanks again

Last Edited:
This is a smoking deal for 7.62 Nato Mauser. I have one of these and they are a hoot to shoot with cast bullets. If you are a reloader, 150-200 grain gas checked .310 bullet, a light load of powder and shoot all day for fun @ 100 yards with recoil like a .22lr.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.