JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NOTE: ALL SCOPES ARE NOW SOLD

I have 3 nice hunting scopes that I have now greatly reduced even further in prices. Plus one super affordable illuminated tactical scope. These are all quality scopes are are all in excellent condition and work perfectly. These scopes are simply left over from my former gun collection, which I pretty much sold off. Poor health has made me give up both hunting and the target shooting that I used to do. These scopes all worked great for me, but I no longer need them anymore.

These prices are lower than what I wanted to get for them. But I really would like to finish off getting rid of my gun collection. If anyone wants to buy more than one of them, I could consider a further reduction in that case.

Sightron SII 3-12x42mm scope with Mildot reticle. This is a discontinued scope model that is no longer on the market, but is a super outstanding quality scope made in Japan, with super bright and sharp optics, and great build quality. It also has an outstanding Mildot reticle, that is fantastic for shooting long range in the field. It has a versatile magnification range, yet it is quite compact and light. Would be a fantastic scope for big game hunting. It worked perfectly on the rifle I had it on, when I shot it at the range. I actually never ended up going hunting with that rifle. So the scope has only had very light use. It does have some cosmetic ring marks on it on one side, from the rings that it had been mounted on.

I paid $445 new for it, and am reducing the price to only $170 now
. Many of the newer Sightron models now on the market are very expensive scopes. They are quality scopes and are 100% made in Japan. Their closest current model to this in features and performance now costs over $700. So this is really a fantastic price for excellent quality optics. I've seen this scope still being offered new in online eBay stores, for a little over $500.

I live in Springfield, which is next to Eugene, in Lane County. I am looking for cash sales where we can meet not too far from me. My home phone number is 541-744-2343. It is just a home number, and not a cell phone. So I cannot receive text messages. But I do have an answering machine, in case you should call when I am not available.

I've now taken some photos of the scope:

DSC05597a.jpg

DSC05600a.jpg

NOW SOLD: Swift 4.5-14x44mm scope with Mildot reticle. This scope originally cost me $260, and I am now offering it for only $95. It is a great value, and is very clear. The Mildot reticle it has is really quite excellent, and makes holdover on shots much easier. Parallax adjustment is on the objective, and it comes with a nice sunshade included too.

NOW SOLD: Weaver Rimfire 3-9X32mm compact scope with parallax adjustment on the objective lens. This scope is designed to also be compatible with rimfire and air rifles, and is quite compact and light. But it can be used on centerfire rifles too, where one wants to have a smaller size scope. Features Dual-x reticle, and is 11 inches long, and only weighs 12 ounces Would be great on an AR rifle too. I paid $245 for it new, and I am now reducing the price to only $80

NOW SOLD: Finally, I have a Millet Tactical Designated Marksman DSM 1-4x24mm scope with 30mm tube and illuminated reticle. This is a basic short range tactical scope designed mainly for use on AR's. I paid $160 for it, and am now reducing the price to only $45. The reticle is quite excellent, and makes aiming super easy. Not really designed for long range shooting, though, both with regard to the magnification range, and also the reticle design. But for quick, short range work, this scope will get the job done.

If anyone has any questions about any of these scopes, please feel free to ask them.

Last Edited:
Sightron SII 3-12x42mm scope with Mildot reticle. This is a discontinued scope model that is no longer on the market, but is a super outstanding quality scope made in Japan, with super brigth and sharp optics, and great build quality. It also has an outstanding Mildot reticle, that is fantastic for shooting long range in the field. It has a versatile magnification range, yet it is quite compact and light. Would be a fantastic scope for big game hunting. I paid $445 new for it, and am reducing the price to only $170 now. Many of the newer Sightron models now on the market are very expensive scopes. They are quality scopes and are 100% made in Japan. Their closest model to this in features and performance now costs over $700. So this is really a fantastic price for excellent quality optics.

You ever make it to Vancouver?

If you ship the sightron, I would go for it. And I would pay shipping. Don't know, if it has to be local cash, I don't get down to Eugene.

I'm interested in the sightron scope of you still have it, how far south in Willamette valley are you located you can p.m me if you like.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top