JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
8mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale I have a Yugoslavian-captured Kar98k rifle with a Czech Mauser bayonet and over 500 rounds of surplus 8mm Mauser ammo. The gun is mismatched which is typicaly of captured K98s but the bore and parts are in fantastic shape with no rust or pitting on the metal. It comes with a Czech bayonet made in the 1920s (it fits the rifle) and most of the ammo is Yugoslavian 1950s surplus. There is also Greek, Ethiopian, Bulgarian, German, and Romanian ammo in the lot. This ammo ranges from excellent to duds and hangfires, but the vast majority is perfectly shootable. Not currently interested in trades. If you have any questions please ask and thank you for looking.

GaxQ1Rwe.jpg 2ZwWF78X.jpg BhIohG8I.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Replacement Yugo barrel (shorter than standard) or standard k98k length? Got better pictures of the receiver markings? Is the stock an original walnut Byf stock? Early Yugo conversions still retained Mod98 markings, while later ones were more scrubbed.

I believe the barrel is original standard length. Receiver was scrubbed and replaced with Yugo communist crest. Mod. 98 marking is still present and there are Waffenampts on the underside of the bolt handle, magazine plate, as well as on the right hand side of barrel beneath the rear sight. Couldn't find anything on the stock except for a serial number (1498) and the butt plate stamped "brg" with an eagle underneath.

MgtLsWka.jpg -A1_4dXx.jpg 2iBditU4.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.