JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$825
Manufacturer
High Standard
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
This pistol has SOLD

Been buying and now its time to thin the herd. I am selling half a dozen GREAT pistols all in excellent condition. BE SURE to look at my other ads !!! High Standard Supermatic Trophy. MATCH GRADE !It has a 7 1/4 " FLUTED barrel for using weights to balance. This pistol is in near flawless condition. The barrel is BRIGHT and clean. The finish on the outside is flawless. No scratches, rubs, rust at all. This .22 LR is an absolute tack driver and SO COLLECTIBLE !!! NONE NICER $829. Comes with a brand new factory extra magazine new in case. This RARE pistol was made in E. Hartford, Conn between 1964-65. Do NOT hesitate as this pistol is valued well over $1400.More pics available upon request. 20161010_091751.jpg 20161009_162810.jpg 20161010_092449-1.jpg 20161010_091759.jpg 20161009_162851.jpg
20161010_092516-1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I've got a very nice high end folding knife, a Ruger gp100 match champion in 10mm (almost brand new), a Ruger American Rimfire Standard in 22lr (also almost brand new, includes 4-12x scope), and maybe one or two other Firearms I might be willing to part with. Just let me know what your interests are.
Did you clear out your inbox by any chance?

Yeah the interface is awful (especially the mobile version), but here's how you do it (if you're using a phone or mobile device):
  1. Click the "inbox" button (the mailbox at the bottom),
  2. In the very bottom left corner of your mailbox, click "show all..."
  3. Select the convos you want to delete by carefully clicking the little checkboxes to the right of the convo.
  4. A little dialogue pops up on the bottom of the screen. Click the combo box that says "choose action..." and set it to "Leave Conversation".
  5. Click the "Go" button next to the combo box.
  6. You'll be asked if you want to accept future messages: keep the "yes" option selected unless your mad at someone.
  7. Click "save".
And that's all there is to it! :p

Yeah the interface is awful (especially the mobile version), but here's how you do it (if you're using a phone or mobile device):
  1. Click the "inbox" button (the mailbox at the bottom),
  2. In the very bottom left corner of your mailbox, click "show all..."
  3. Select the convos you want to delete by carefully clicking the little checkboxes to the right of the convo.
  4. A little dialogue pops up on the bottom of the screen. Click the combo box that says "choose action..." and set it to "Leave Conversation".
  5. Click the "Go" button next to the combo box.
  6. You'll be asked if you want to accept future messages: keep the "yes" option selected unless your mad at someone.
  7. Click "save".
And that's all there is to it! :p
THANKS ... got it done !!!!!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.