JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$335
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is my new Springfield Armory XD Mod2 in .40SW. It comes with original factory hard case, cable lock, brush, papeworks, and owner's manual.

thumbnail_IMG_6579.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6580.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6745.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6746.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6741.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_6743.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6740.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6588.jpg thumbnail_IMG_6581.jpg

Selling Price: $335

DESCRIPTION

This carry pistol has a 4-inch Melonite treated forged steel barrel, and forged steel slide. It comes with standard 2 12-rd factory stainless magazines. It has a fiber optic front sight and low profile combat 2-dot rear sight. This model has captive recoil spring, ambidextrous mag release, and loaded chamber and striker indicators.

UPC: 706397905088
MPN: SPRXDG9102HC

CONTACT AND TRANSFER INFO
  • Buyer pays for Transfer Fee.
  • Willing to meet at buyer's FFL of choice within Seatac/Federal Way, Kent, Bellevue, and Seattle Area.
  • If you do not have one at hand, you may choose my FFL at the Seatac-Southcenter area.
PM me for questions, or shoot me a text at 206.370.9186

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have one of these. It's a solid if unspectacular pistol. Very reliable, and accurate. I guess I don't understand the popular disdain for XD's.

I have one of these. It's a solid if unspectacular pistol. Very reliable, and accurate. I guess I don't understand the popular disdain for XD's.
I have the XD, The XDM, and the XDS and I still have them. The only reason I am selling this model is that I have 2 of them. Your guess is as good as mine. I appreciate the comment.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top