JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$625
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is my Sig P226 Elite pistol. This is the Elite version of the legendary Sig P226 chambered in .40S&W. It is equipped with SigLite night sights, beavertail, front cocking serrations, accessory rail, SRT (short reset trigger) system, and enhanced ergonomic handgrip.

I bought this pistol as a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) from my LGS a few years ago. It has never been fired by me. The fit and finish are still in like-new condition. This pistol comes with factory hard case, original lock, Owner's manual, grip removal tool, and 2 Mec-Gar WA-compliant magazines.

Horizontal Pics (4).jpg Horizontal Pics (5).jpg Horizontal Pics (1).jpg Horizontal Pics (2).jpg Horizontal Pics (3).jpg
Vertical (1).jpg Vertical (2).jpg Vertical (3).jpg Vertical (6).jpg

Selling it for $625.00
(reasonable offers are welcome)

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ( From Manufacturer's website)

The SIG SAUER® P226® is the pistol that set the standard by which all other combat handguns are measured. The P226 is in use by the U.S. Navy SEALs, Federal agents, and numerous law enforcement agencies including the Texas Rangers, Ohio State Highway Patrol, and the Michigan State Police to name a few. The exceptional ergonomics and balance make this full-size pistol easy to handle. Well-suited for self-defense, the P226 was designed for the military and used by elite forces that require proven performance, accuracy, and dependability.

SIG SAUER CPO pistols go through a stringent Factory Certification process. Each pistol is stripped, refitted with original factory parts where needed, cleaned, lubricated, function tested and hand-inspected by a certified SIG SAUER factory armorer. That's your guarantee of the legendary SIG SAUER quality.

SPECS:
Caliber .40 S&W
Action: DA/SA Semi-Auto
Capacity: 10+1 ROUNDS
Magazines: 2 WA-Compliant
Barrel Length: 4.5 BARREL
Finish: BLACK
Model: P226 ELITE
Frame: Alloy Frame
Slide: Stainless Steel
Stock Grips: E2 Grip
Overall Length: 8.2"
Sights: SIGLITE Night Sights

MPN: E26R-40-BSE
UPC: 798681306459

CONTACT INFO AND FFL INFORMATION

Buyer pays for the transfer fee. Willing to meet at buyer's FFL of choice within a reasonable distance including SEATAC/Federal Way, Kent, Renton, Bellevue, and Seattle.
If you do not have FFL at hand, you may choose my FFL at the Southcenter- Renton area.

PM me or feel free to shoot me a text at 206.370.918 six. Thank you.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Up for sale is my Sig P226 Elite pistol. This is the Elite version of the legendary Sig P226 chambered in .40S&W. It is equipped with SigLite night sights, beavertail, front cocking serrations, accessory rail, SRT (short reset trigger) system, and enhanced ergonomic handgrip.

I bought this pistol as a Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) from my LGS a few years ago. It has never been fired by me. The fit and finish are still in like-new condition. This pistol comes with factory hard case, original lock, Owner's manual, grip removal tool, and 2 Mec-Gar WA-compliant magazines.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ( From Manufacturer's website)

The SIG SAUER® P226® is the pistol that set the standard by which all other combat handguns are measured. The P226 is in use by the U.S. Navy SEALs, Federal agents, and numerous law enforcement agencies including the Texas Rangers, Ohio State Highway Patrol, and the Michigan State Police to name a few. The exceptional ergonomics and balance make this full-size pistol easy to handle. Well-suited for self-defense, the P226 was designed for the military and used by elite forces that require proven performance, accuracy, and dependability.

SIG SAUER CPO pistols go through a stringent Factory Certification process. Each pistol is stripped, refitted with original factory parts where needed, cleaned, lubricated, function tested and hand-inspected by a certified SIG SAUER factory armorer. That's your guarantee of the legendary SIG SAUER quality.

SPECS:
Caliber .40 S&W
Action: DA/SA Semi-Auto
Capacity: 10+1 ROUNDS
Magazines: 2 WA-Compliant
Barrel Length: 4.5 BARREL
Finish: BLACK
Model: P226 ELITE
Frame: Alloy Frame
Slide: Stainless Steel
Stock Grips: E2 Grip
Overall Length: 8.2"
Sights: SIGLITE Night Sights

MPN: E26R-40-BSE
UPC: 798681306459

CONTACT INFO AND FFL INFORMATION

Buyer pays for the transfer fee. Willing to meet at buyer's FFL of choice within a reasonable distance including SEATAC/Federal Way, Kent, Renton, Bellevue, and Seattle.
If you do not have FFL at hand, you may choose my FFL at the Southcenter- Renton area.

PM me or feel free to shoot me a text at 206.370.918 six. Thank you.
PM'd

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.