JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Beeman Hw97 .177 with Full Custom Tune
The rifle has been fully tuned with Maccarri kit, V-Mach seal, buttoned piston. The trigger is has been worked on and is very light and crisp. The loading port slide has been engine turned jeweled. This is one of the smoothest spring guns you will ever shoot. The price is for the rifle and I will sell the scope and mounts as a combo if your interested.

20210325_091929-resized-1920.jpg 20210325_091613-resized-1920.jpg 20210325_091526-resized-1920.jpg 20210325_091632-resized-1920.jpg 20210325_091708-resized-1920.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I bet that'll go like hotcakes if you can ship. Perhaps check out here if ya haven't.

If I hadn't just picked up a tuned R9, I may very well snagged this one, my 2nd or 3rd choice of "maybes".

GLWS!

I bet that'll go like hotcakes if you can ship. Perhaps check out here if ya haven't.

If I hadn't just picked up a tuned R9, I may very well snagged this one, my 2nd or 3rd choice of "maybes".

GLWS!
Thanks, I think you need 10 posts to be able to list at that site on the classified. And I was hoping to sell local so someone could come over and try it first.

Yes I will ship it's $495. plus shipping. I brought the price down on Northwest firearms for local pickup only.
If you'd like more info on the rifle I prefer only to talk on the phone is it cuts down on the amount of scammer emails I have gotten.
Thanks, Frank
541-224-1993

Yes I will ship it's $495. plus shipping. I brought the price down on Northwest firearms for local pickup only.
If you'd like more info on the rifle I prefer only to talk on the phone is it cuts down on the amount of scammer emails I have gotten.
Thanks, Frank
541-224-1993
That's better. Post your phone number on an open forum instead of sending a private mssg.
Anywho, good luck with your sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top