JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I had to repost this ad because I made a couple of errors in the listing description and this page doesn't let you edit that part of the ad once it is posted.

I have decided that I am not just an AR type of guy. I prefer a classic wooden stock vintage firearm over something like this. I tried it, it's just not for me and it's time it gets out of the safe and with someone who will enjoy it.

I am looking to sell this as a LOT. I would consider selling the boxed ammo (960 rds) separately for $400.

You get the following in this package deal.

Palmetto State Armory PA-15 lower. Less than 100 rounds through it since new and very, very clean.
SAA Upper (5.56 NATO 1:7) with all of maybe 20 rounds through it since new, again, very clean.
Browning Multi-color Dot sight.
Red Anodized ambidextrous slide pull.
MOE Grip & Magpul Buttstock.
Ten 30rd Mags
Nine 20rd Mags
six 10rd Mags
2,800 (Two Thousands, eight hundred) rounds of Winchester 5.56 NATO Ammunition. New.
Web Magazine Belt.

I will consider partial trades for vintage long arms, but I am picky. Interested in Lever Action rifles, "Old West" style firearms, Sharps, Winchesters, Colts, etc... NOT interested in modern guns. Will consider high quality reproductions, depending.

I would prefer to just sell it, rather than trade. I will accept reasonable offers. No low ball. The ammo alone is worth $1500 by itself, so my asking price for everything is a very good deal.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I will answer to the best of my ability. I am not versed in all the lingo for these types of firearms, but will do my best.​

IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0254.JPG IMG_0255.JPG IMG_0256.JPG IMG_0257.JPG IMG_0258.JPG IMG_0259.JPG IMG_0260.JPG IMG_0261.JPG IMG_0262.JPG IMG_0263.JPG IMG_0264.JPG IMG_0265.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top