JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
270 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
1898 model 98 German Geweher. This rifle was issued in WW1, since then it has been converted to 270 win, had double set triggers installed, a new stock and a variable zoom scope. Rifle is in great condition, save for some scratches on the scope. No rust, blueing is still 95% there. There is a German eagle mark on the action, a cool little piece of history. There's been upwards of $1000 put into this gun. Selling for $600 OBO, approximately $800 trade value reach out to me through Here or call/text at 9712807241.
Thanks for looking!
Trade consierations:
Sig p938
Mossberg 590, remington 870 marine magnum
willing to supplement cash price with ammo, 9mm 22lr and 12 gauge

6B31FC57-78C6-4420-ACC2-F8C778FF6CC0.jpeg 744C42EF-3A8B-4686-92D1-0BCC2762089E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I purchased one today in 30-06 Spring and for the price I paid I could not find a better shooter. Mine is very accurate and smooth bolt action. I just did my first assembly and disassembly, but stupidly I forgot that I did not have any bore snake to fit 30-06. Curiosity, are all the hardware parts matching numbers? Of course barrel won't match since the original barrel in 7.92mm was replaced with 0.270 Win. Is your barrel RA-44?

Nice rifle ! A few questions pop up ! What is the barrel length ? And could you show a picture of the eagle ?
I might be nutz but i bet that is a Nazi mark, Likely making your rifle a WW2 98 not WW1, but it is very possible the Germans inspected WW1 rifles , and stamped the eagle mark. And are you interested in a trade ?

Nice rifle ! A few questions pop up ! What is the barrel length ? And could you show a picture of the eagle ?
I might be nutz but i bet that is a Nazi mark, Likely making your rifle a WW2 98 not WW1, but it is very possible the Germans inspected WW1 rifles , and stamped the eagle mark. And are you interested in a trade ?
Yes for sure! Shoot me a text at 9712807241, I'm happy to send more pictures and we can talk about trade options:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top