JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I was wondering does anyone have an accurate idea of what the fair private party market value of 22lr and 45acp is? The 22 is mostly bulk blazer, Winchester and federal (red box) and the 45 is winchester and fiocchi 230gr FMJ

I've seen classified ads on other forums selling low end bulk 22 ammo for as much as $.07+/round, and 45 for close to $.60/round... Are people really paying this much for them or are the greedy people just being wishful?

I have several thousand rounds of 22 and over a thousand 45 (yes I'm one of the guilty ammo hoarders) that I might be willing to part with some or all to help fund my elk season.

Will consider reasonable offers and trade for diesel

Thanks for your help

Are people really paying this much for them or are the greedy people just being wishful?

Both, you'll find people trying to sell for ridiculous prices, and you'll also find people that are willing to pay those prices. However, I for one add anyone to the ignore list if they're trying to profit from a low supply, I know I'm not alone on this.

In the end, it's a free market, you're allowed to sell for whatever prices that you wish, but you'll probably get a backlash if it's priced above the store prices.

EB9D0F7B-E55F-44FD-BE32-5419C0CF279A-44451-000029673ED225A8_zps452384d2.jpg

90C2C2B1-CFD5-4BB9-97EF-2949D19DC70C-44451-00002967388B1277_zps05ddbfda.jpg

I also have a few hundred 17hmr rounds and a couple boxes of 3" steel shot duckloads

Market value is defined as what a buyer is willing to pay and a seller willing to accept, so a "fair price" is whatever the parties agree to. If it isn't "fair", one party will decline to make the purchase/sale. Happy negotiations!

Ill give you $50 per thousand of the 22lr

And ill give you $350 per thousand on the 45acp...

That's what I've generally paid. I'm west of portland I'm ready to deal. these two are what I shoot most often and 9mm being a close third...I could see some people offering you a little more but if you want it all gone right away I can help...503-332-5136

Ill give you $50 per thousand of the 22lr

And ill give you $350 per thousand on the 45acp...

That's what I've generally paid. I'm west of portland I'm ready to deal. these two are what I shoot most often and 9mm being a close third...I could see some people offering you a little more but if you want it all gone right away I can help...503-332-5136
I think that's a fair offer I buy bulk . 45 auto brass fmj at .35-.40 and .22 at .05 max. What are you thinking you want? Where are you located?
the days of .50-.60 for .45 are gone and .22 can be found at store with a little work. Lucky I'm a hoarder and never had to pay the 2nd hand price. Of you decide on a fair price I may be interested as well.

I think that's a fair offer I buy bulk . 45 auto brass fmj at .35-.40 and .22 at .05 max. What are you thinking you want? Where are you located?
the days of .50-.60 for .45 are gone and .22 can be found at store with a little work. Lucky I'm a hoarder and never had to pay the 2nd hand price. Of you decide on a fair price I may be interested as well.

Yep!...and I don't need to buy it all...and if you live far out maybe a couple of us who live on the west side can work it out to split up ussuming there is a drive involved

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top