JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know, but I can't leave it laying there. Daughter and son-in-law bought a couple 9's. I told them don't worry about brass. My stash will out last me. And I still pick it up.
It's an addiction, isn't it? :)

Actually I feel like I might be able to someday overcome the uncontrollable urge to bend over and pick shiny brass off the ground. Twice in recent weeks I've been to the range and found literally thousands of pieces of brass littered everywhere in the gravel. I did pick up a big pocketful of .45acp and a few others, but left the multiple gallons of 9mm laying for someone else to find.

The going rate for 9mm brass is $20.00/1000. What's crazy is people selling used 45 Colt, 44 Mag, 10mm Brass and the like for .18/ case when you can buy it new for about $20.00/100. Any way 40 s&w and 45acp run about .05-.07 each and .357/.38 about .10 each.

The going rate for 9mm brass is $20.00/1000. What's crazy is people selling used 45 Colt, 44 Mag, 10mm Brass and the like for .18/ case when you can buy it new for about $20.00/100. Any way 40 s&w and 45acp run about .05-.07 each and .357/.38 about .10 each.

.38 special you have to give away. It's not anywhere in the ballpark as .357 Magnum. It's cheaper than 9mm.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top